• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventures of the world of Fantansia

Razor_Typhoon

Scrappy, Happy, Excited!
YOU FIND A STRANGE PICTURE WITH A COUPLE WORDS ON THE BACK... THE PICTURE LOOKS BADLY DRAWN AND YOU GET THE FEELING IT WAS DRAWN IN A RUSH

Frantic Rush.png

YOU LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE PICUTRE.. AND SOME WORDS READ WHICH IS ALSO IN RUSHED HANDWRITTING

``If anybody is reading this, I don't have much time left, the mighty monster is going to do something with me... only if
a few brave adventurers could come and assist me in stopping this monster``

YOU ARE LEFT CONFUSED ON WHAT THE SITAUTION WAS, SHOULD YOU GO FIND THIS SO CALLED MONSTER AND PERSON OR WILL YOU IGNORE IT THINKING
IT AS SOME FAIRY-TALE?

The whole idea of the possible RP is that you will march on a embarking quest in the wonderful world of Fantansia (Name might change if fantansia is already used) to stop many beasts and enemies... so does anyone feel interested in the plot and idea, there will be supernatural things and stuff like angels and objects that don't exist in the real world. (Note: since I am a novice... I wont go over alot of detail as it might be hard to explain but I show pictures of new areas every now and then)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back