• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures of Prospero - OOC

Birdsie Birdsie Dont mind if I hop in on this 'tavern brawl' we got on our hands, do you?
"Tavern brawl?"

"TAVERN BRAWL?"

The whole city is fucking burning, with the masses slaughtered by undead skeletons and a black knight trying to kill a dragon, all while rain that is LITERALLY so powerful it cuts metal falls down from the sky.

"T A V E R N . B R A W L."

Yes. Tavern brawl. But, I digress. You have not answered the question, which the answer to said question will impact my next reply and possibly those after that. So, please inform me when you have come to a conclusion. (XD Tavern Brawl)

Yes. Tavern brawl. But, I digress. You have not answered the question, which the answer to said question will impact my next reply and possibly those after that. So, please inform me when you have come to a conclusion. (XD Tavern Brawl)
I am not keeping you from doing anything.

As a writer, it is your duty to do anything that is dramatically appropriate.

Thank you for your answer. It has been noted, and will be applied in full force later should any legal action be taken against me. Tavern Brawl commencing as scheduled.

Oh, I have also updated my CS for Lorin ahead of schedule to get that out of the way in terms of new items. Birdsie Birdsie
Please respond if any items are unacceptable, and I will see what I can do to change things.

B...B...But, I'm having so much fun listing character concepts and then burning them, (a.k.a low-key procrastination), anyways I'm sorry for not making one yet.

Necromantic Necromantic Sendin best wishes your way, you need anyone to talk to pm me.
You're sorry for not making one yet?

Telling me you're sorry about the problem doesn't fix the problem, baka!

You're sorry for not making one yet?

Telling me you're sorry about the problem doesn't fix the problem, baka!
But, Birdsie*insert honorific here*...how else am I gonna fix it? "Make a charachter" Pfffft...thats insane!
(Also, how do I get rid of die I rolled, I pushed the buttons)

But, Birdsie*insert honorific here*...how else am I gonna fix it? "Make a charachter" Pfffft...thats insane!
(Also, how do I get rid of die I rolled, I pushed the buttons)
You will fix it by making a character, you mongrel.

Such is the decree of the king: Gilgameme. If you attempt to deny the power of the monarch, you will suffer a cruel death, burning at the stake.
6c0fff68e17b444c85f6dc1265ab6736.png

"Tavern brawl?"

"TAVERN BRAWL?"

The whole city is fucking burning, with the masses slaughtered by undead skeletons and a black knight trying to kill a dragon, all while rain that is LITERALLY so powerful it cuts metal falls down from the sky.

"T A V E R N . B R A W L."

I'm gonna assume that this is the summary i'm gonna get if I ask...
I could use this as the background of my character, if I go with that character... Decisions Decisions...

This is embarrassing. I've been MIA from RPNation for over a week now.

I was sick, then it was Eid and I went to a family trip to visit relatives. It was all fine until I realise my data connection is expired. >_<

I'm back now!

GoldenHeartedGhoul GoldenHeartedGhoul Alteras Alteras Necromantic Necromantic dragonsfire dragonsfire @Lordvader59

It's been almost two weeks, you people. Ya gotta make a character sheet already X_X

Damafaud Damafaud

You haven't posted at all. Is everything a-okay?

Don't know if I'm still welcome, but I had a rough patch with work and it's slowly leveling out. Now that I have a more definitive work schedule, I can post on my free time. If you'll still have me I have a wonderful idea for some pig-like people and a character. I'll have it typed up and if there's a go-ahead, I'll have the character posted.

Ugh. I just realized we have 11 guys and 3 girls (one's a dragon :-_-lines:) Time to re-re-remake my char, going from vampire animal joke...thing? To a tribal woman from the chaotic sea, just to warn you in advance, do you have any lore-ey stuff for there or can I go crazy with the new race and its inhabitants?

Ugh. I just realized we have 11 guys and 3 girls (one's a dragon :-_-lines:) Time to re-re-remake my char, going from vampire animal joke...thing? To a tribal woman from the chaotic sea, just to warn you in advance, do you have any lore-ey stuff for there or can I go crazy with the new race and its inhabitants?
Lol, my character (when I finally post it) is a female.

Plague Shaman Plague Shaman That second one works great, the looks of the armor and weapons are what I wanted. (Also, I envy the person who made those, look at the blending on that last one's clothing *drools*.) Thanks!
Alteras Alteras Well, now we have 4 women (+a dragon), vs 11 men. :horns:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back