• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures of Prospero - OOC

o.o Whelp. How about I retract that statement, so soul is not wasted in vain? Chimera gas kills now. (All better?)
Birdsie Birdsie

I CANT BELIEVE HE SUMMONED A DEMON

Also, to explain briefly. His family was cursed by Zimran because he lost a lot of reputation down in the Nether after he lost to them, but he kept being a thorn in their side through all these years all the way down to Artanis.

They had a "fight" back when Artanis was a teenager and Zimran told him he'd "Regret this, you mortal. You will yet summon me, asking me for aid! My divination is impeccable, you fool!"
And then Artanis mauled him with a huge axe and told him to shut up.

I cant reply from 11:45 to mabye 8:30 at night. Saying that, its 9:32 right now for me.
Funny that, it's 10:33 PM atm for me.

ANYWAYS; I don't mind, to me, the poison still worked it's annoying magic and hell did it still hurt. Probably paralysed her insides too as she inhaled it so B^)

I cant reply from 11:45 to mabye 8:30 at night. Saying that, its 9:32 right now for me.
Funny that, it's 10:33 PM atm for me.

ANYWAYS; I don't mind, to me, the poison still worked it's annoying magic and hell did it still hurt. Probably paralysed her insides too as she inhaled it so B^)
Also, just checked.

Chimera gas depends on species, or rather: color of its dragon head.

Birdsie Birdsie

i'll reply after Plague I think...you reply as fast as a God, i swear XD. Though this might change when I read your post :o

UHM THAT IS TRUE, so I guess I'll reply after you in the end, Plague.

EDIT: i'm hittin the hay, this gurl's tired

Man, how pissed are Norunni and Ventrue going to be if they get the chimera head back, only to go to the tavern to turn it in and find it completely destroyed? Oops ._.

Man, how pissed are Norunni and Ventrue going to be if they get the chimera head back, only to go to the tavern to turn it in and find it completely destroyed? Oops ._.
I M LAUGHING AT THIS OH MY GOD

Noru will be PISSED but not enough to destroy anything
will probably punch the ground && swear vengeance on whoever destroyed it but actually won't do anything about it but just...
angrey

Sorry for the slow replies everyone, I've been having to write from my mobile for the past 2 days

Arya right now:
gwgrd.jpg

What the fuck happened while I was gone? All the sudden I got like 8 replies to it, and I didnt even have a chance to say anything XD Like what?

And what about it? My character isnt interacting with yours in anyway, so what are you trying to communicate to me? Because the post above has just confused me as to what your'e talking about. Qro Qro

Oh. I get understand now. I was talking about my character interaction, I had like 4 replies to my post and was a little suprised. :| Whelp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back