• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventures, Life and Familiars

Oh!….So wait a beast type can look human with animal features like ears and tails?
Yes. Or demons like succubus. Think of it like this. If it looks strictly human, it's a maiden or apostle type. If it has features of any other species or looks like anything else, it's a beast type.

This concept's definitely caught my eye. I'd like to give it a shot!

Also, in terms of books, while it's hard to picka favorite out of the countless novels I've read, I have recently read Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe, and found it a great read. As a brief, spoiler-free description, it's a historical fiction about the British conversion/colonization of Nigeria told from the perspective of a native.

This concept's definitely caught my eye. I'd like to give it a shot!

Also, in terms of books, while it's hard to picka favorite out of the countless novels I've read, I have recently read Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe, and found it a great read. As a brief, spoiler-free description, it's a historical fiction about the British conversion/colonization of Nigeria told from the perspective of a native.
Wonderful! Welcome aboard.

Time to show off my slime thingy. My favorite book is in Indonesian so I will just share the english one, it's the Bartimaeus trilogy.
Yooooo! You read Indonesian books? Do you happen to know Indonesian or are you Indonesian?
Also, interested!

YOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER INDONESIAN HERE IN MY 6+ YEARS IN THIS SITE! Apa kabar? :D
Also that book you're reading, is it any good? XD
Ooo, kabar ane baik2 aja XD
You're the second Indonesian I know on this site lol, we're kinda a rare specimen apparently. Bartimaeus trilogy is good books, its funny while still having good story and I like how Bartimaeus will use the footnotes to break the 4th wall. Anyway, if you want to chat about anything feel free to shoot me a PM. We shouldn't clog an interest thread with unrelated topic.

Nellancholy Nellancholy Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ERode ERode Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi animegirl20 animegirl20 AI10100 AI10100 supermartinbros supermartinbros BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess malzeno malzeno BuggaBoo BuggaBoo WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Misuteeku Misuteeku Mirgris Mirgris RanRed RanRed The Blex The Blex

Here you go guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back