• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Adventures In the Tardis

Hawke09

Hi all, I'm Hawke and I'm seeking partners to join me for some adventures in the Tardis. I'm new to this site, but not to role-playing or writing, I've been writing on and off for about six years now.

On to what I'm looking for and what you can expect from me:

I don't intend to set any word count because I hate giving people minimums. I know certain scenes can only have so much writing, as long as you give me more than one liners and put some effort into your replies we should be good.

I can be a slow writer, I ask for patience. It's safe to expect 2 or 3 posts a week from me, at minimum. All I ask is to write with someone who can be patient with me if I don't respond 24/7 & I'll gladly extend the same to you!

Being able to write side characters as well as your own would be great, I've been in a couple of RPs where I've basically been playing everyone because the other person only wanted to play their character. I love playing side characters but it's more fun if we share playing them when needed and it's not just me.

This is OUR story, not just mine. Don't be scared to add your own plot twists an ideas. If you're unsure about something you want to do feel free to ask, I'll most likely be okay with it.

OOC chatter is not necessary, but I do enjoy chatting and sharing things and just being friendly with my RP partners. We can get excited over our story and our ships, talk about our day and slowly get to know one another. If that's not your thing though it's completley fine.

Characters I can play as:
Ten
Eleven
Twelve (Haven't played Twelve yet but I'm more then happy to give it a go)
Clara Oswald
Rose Tyler
Martha Jones
Rory Williams
Amy Pond
OC

I'm happy for you to play any canon character or an OC.

One last thing is I prefer to RP through PMs.

Thank you for looking and hopefully I can find some people to share in some adventures and make some friends here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back