• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Adventures in Emerald Valley

Could I possibly be a 'witch'? Like more of the modern witch with crystals and herbs and such, not so much the creepy curse placing one lol
Also I'd like to be the seamstress
Hm.... witch? I like the idea to be honest. Maybe we could discuss a bit more what type of role this character would play, as it sounds like a good idea with a lot of potential. I think we need to discuss a bit more about what this witch can do. I like the idea because there's definitely a bit of fantasy and supernatural in the roleplay, so a witch sounds fitting. Maybe we can discuss a bit more what this character can do.

Seamstress, check. I'll mark that one for you as well.

Hey could I get another character? I was thinking maybe a miner because we only have one right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back