• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Adventure, intrigue, and meddlesome bards. Oh my! (Baldurs Gate 3)

thehighpriestess

magic user
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hopefully the title drew you in. I'm one of many playing a ridiculous amount of Baldurs Gate 3. I've finished the game (it helped I played a ton of EA) but I'm left absolutely wanting some new material or new ending with beloved characters.

In order to avoid spoilers, I'll be asking whoever PM's me to let me know how far they've gotten in the game. Not trying to ruin anyone's good time.

I'm looking for OC x OC

My OC x Gale

My OC x
Raphael

OC characters that perhaps just have some origin characters in the background. New characters thrown in entirely as well. I've played quite a bit and now I want to immerse myself in some good ole RP fun. What would life in Faerun be if OC's had to deal with the meddlesome and dire plots thrown their way?

Hit me up if any of this intrigues you . (As for scenarios, it's a work in progress. I'll occasionally edit with some things I'm interested in, but this is just to measure if anyone wants to have a stab at things in the first place).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back