• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ADKBR? (OOC)

I spy with my little eye...

• An Abandoned Hospital

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A Creepy House In The Woods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Boarded-Up School

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs for CS purposes, would anime pictures be okay? I know we don't have a skeleton yet, but I wanted to ask ahead of time.
And Idea Idea Yessss! I have a feeling my character would need some sort of companion to stay alive...

Wait, wait, can someone catch me up to speed about what this is?

what plans do you guys have for your characters?

I'm probably going to play a variant of my favorite OC, because I lack originality (x . x)
I plan on modifying his character to best fit this RP, but the general details of his character are the same. His name is Olivier Fauchelevent, he's 10 years old, has a bad leg (usually dealt with by using a crutch), and his appearance is roughly the same as the image I use for my avatar, minus the eyepatch. His personality is usually along the lines of being intelligent, but fussy, judgmental and somewhat apathetic. Not sure exactly where I plan to go in terms of backstory yet... especially if other people are interested in possibly being his companion/sibling.

Wait, wait, can someone catch me up to speed about what this is?
I´ll link ya the interest check in a second

I'm probably going to play a variant of my favorite OC, because I lack originality (x . x)
I plan on modifying his character to best fit this RP, but the general details of his character are the same. His name is Olivier Fauchelevent, he's 10 years old, has a bad leg (usually dealt with by using a crutch), and his appearance is roughly the same as the image I use for my avatar, minus the eyepatch. His personality is usually along the lines of being intelligent, but fussy, judgmental and somewhat apathetic. Not sure exactly where I plan to go in terms of backstory yet... especially if other people are interested in possibly being his companion/sibling.
I´m sure you´re more creative than you think. You should give a shot at coming up with a new OC :)

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs for CS purposes, would anime pictures be okay? I know we don't have a skeleton yet, but I wanted to ask ahead of time.
And Idea Idea Yessss! I have a feeling my character would need some sort of companion to stay alive...

I just want written appearances, please. I'm sorry if this ruins any plans.

Hmmm....The real question is...Will @~SpicyCinnyRollSen control the adults or will we....Where would we start? So many questions.
I think my questions are real too...
EXCELLENT QUESTIONS!

Well, I'll be the one controlling the adults, considering this is kid focused and all the adults will be NPCs that may or may not have an important role for what I plan in the future. As for where we start, I was thinking of them hiding in a convenience store that was already boarded up before this whole outbreak started.

EXCELLENT QUESTIONS!

Well, I'll be the one controlling the adults, considering this is kid focused and all the adults will be NPCs that may or may not have an important role for what I plan in the future. As for where we start, I was thinking of them hiding in a convenience store that was already boarded up before this whole outbreak started.
wait, what? Written appearances? Why?

not sure if I wanna do it with written appearances... it´s not the kind of thing I´d be happy doing with this little design space...

Oh no, that's fine! I'm just a bit leery of using real images most of the time, and I don't have a lot of them stocked up anyways. I actually think a written description might be better for my character, seeing as the image I typically use isn't 100% what I had in mind...

That said, how long do you want them to be? I typically average about 1-3 paragraphs, though I could easily do more.. it just might take longer.

I usually come up with a character as I write him/her out. Just basically get a feel for them and continue in that way. In other words, I have no friggin clue what my character is going to be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back