• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah, I have a lot of free time on my hands. Free time I should be using for writing. I have four separate writing projects going on right now not counting collaborative stuff.

maybe it's a security thing for the city, could be a cultural practice for the planet to not want a map of their infrastructure out there freely available bc they have a planetary history of *rolls narrative dice* organized uprisings against the upper class

and because of this, she could easily shave off more than a few par-secs from most travel lanes
hell yeah, parsecs being used correctly, shout out to my main man star wars for accidentally confusing that for decades

Hopefully those who saw the pair would think "missionaries" and not "mercenaries", but only fate knew the answer at this point.
very easy to mistake one for the other, understandable XD

So what material would be so valuable to mine that the map of the tunnels had to be locked under what appears to be military level encryption?

No seriously, is there an answer to this or should I just make something up?

hell yeah, parsecs being used correctly, shout out to my main man star wars for accidentally confusing that for decades

very easy to mistake one for the other, understandable XD
heehee~

So what material would be so valuable to mine that the map of the tunnels had to be locked under what appears to be military level encryption?

1652919340373.png

just make crap up, I wasn't thinking like, mining a resource, just mining out rock to make room for the city stuff and go between cities, but it would make sense if mining a mineral was what the economy of the planet was based on for a subterranean culture. Maybe something that's worth a lot to spacefaring peoples, like something used in warp drives or ship hulls. You could totally make up a fantasy resource if you want. As long as it doesn't mess with whatever Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon has planned I figure worldbuilding is fair game for everyone

So of course we left the one person actually capable of mapping out the area on the ship.
lmao oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just make crap up, I wasn't thinking like, mining a resource, just mining out rock to make room for the city stuff and go between cities, but it would make sense if mining a mineral was what the economy of the planet was based on for a subterranean culture. Maybe something that's worth a lot to spacefaring peoples, like something used in warp drives or ship hulls. You could totally make up a fantasy resource if you want. As long as it doesn't mess with whatever Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon has planned I figure worldbuilding is fair game for everyone
Nope doesn‘t interfere, so I say go for it, BackSet BackSet

Oh! I just thought of something! If it doesn't interfere with the story I was thinking what if they were mining, like, an important component in healing goo or whatever and while they are exporting some of it to keep up appearances they're also hoarding a lot of it and selling it to... shady characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back