• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah. I mean, I could not go to college and still get a job but minimum wage work sounds awful. Though seeing as how I'm going to college to get a degree In screenwriting I'm fairly sure I'll end up working minimum wage anyways.

Yeah. I mean, I could not go to college and still get a job but minimum wage work sounds awful. Though seeing as how I'm going to college to get a degree In screenwriting I'm fairly sure I'll end up working minimum wage anyways.
no matter what y'all have to start in a min wage job sadly. I had too when I started college

Cool degree tho. But also same! I’m going to work at a hotel starting in June. About 9 hours a day for about 1’550 dollars a month (if you think that sounds like a lot, think again. I need about 100 dollars more to live than I get to use in the end for myself)

oh damn? why would it consider you a high school drop out?
cuz I quit school in 9th grade, haha. Well, I quit school school like two years ago, soooooo yeah. It’s not uncommon here tho, that you stop going to school after the 9th grade

Cool degree tho. But also same! I’m going to work at a hotel starting in June. About 9 hours a day for about 1’550 dollars a month (if you think that sounds like a lot, think again. I need about 100 dollars more to live than I get to use in the end for myself)
with a lot of stuff still payed by my mother and grandfather, just to get that out there too

oof sounds about right

Trust me, I live in New York, that's practically nothing here.

It’s nothing here too. But cool! I was in New York City up until Christmas last year! It was so cool! Then again tho, NYC is always really cool to visit
NYC is a good place to visit. I've been there twice for high school stuff. I loved being there...but not all by myself lol

NYC is a good place to visit. I've been there twice for high school stuff. I loved being there...but not all by myself lol
haha nope. wouldn’t want that either (cuz I look like a 10 year old irl and generally have a rather girly appearance at the moment). I was there 3 times for family vacation so weird people weren’t an issue.

haha nope. wouldn’t want that either (cuz I look like a 10 year old irl and generally have a rather girly appearance at the moment). I was there 3 times for family vacation so weird people weren’t an issue.
lol yeee, Cities are a bit to crazy for my liking honestly. I'm the one who would get lost or mugged. Or just some unlucky stuff.

lol yeee, Cities are a bit to crazy for my liking honestly. I'm the one who would get lost or mugged. Or just some unlucky stuff.
I’ve never actually lived in the city, so I can’t really say too much, but so far american cities are pretty cool tho. Especially some of the skyscrapers (which don’t really exist here, which is probably why they’re even cooler for me)

I’ve never actually lived in the city, so I can’t really say too much, but so far american cities are pretty cool tho. Especially some of the skyscrapers (which don’t really exist here, which is probably why they’re even cooler for me)
Really? Europe doesn't have many skyscrapers?

Really? Europe doesn't have many skyscrapers?
they might have some in the bigger cities, but all cities here in switzerland aren’t (at least they’re like 500 years old tho). Come to think of it I’ve never seen any here in europe the way they are in the US

they might have some in the bigger cities, but all cities here in switzerland aren’t (at least they’re like 500 years old tho). Come to think of it I’ve never seen any here in europe the way they are in the US
Ahhhh okay, I've always wanted to see Europe specifically Belgium and France just cause of my interest in both. They look like beautiful places to live and I'd love to go and experience it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back