• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Anyone want to suffer along with me and listen to a song that easily gets stuck in your head?

Oh! I just thought of something! If it doesn't interfere with the story I was thinking what if they were mining, like, an important component in healing goo or whatever and while they are exporting some of it to keep up appearances they're also hoarding a lot of it and selling it to... shady characters.
Oh man when you say healing goo all I can think of is the stuff from Trauma Center

Oh no, I need to find a way to make Ann act childish again! She's getting too serious!

Side note: I'm just assuming that because its the future Noir Fiction has moved from the 20s-40s too the early 2000s-late new 10s.

The terminal would probably also send information to me but I don't think there's anything you could find in those things that Ace hasn't already sent me. That bot's a genius."
oh no oh god you've stoked his ego XD

Yup. That is true. I also have a half math exam today and basically another paper I have to submit today, which I’m currently working on, hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back