• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Their population grew quickly as the 5th gen are fully grown adults after only 4-5 years old.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Is this still true of the current generation or is that a history thing? She's 25 so has she been an adult for like 20 years? 🤔

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Is this still true of the current generation or is that a history thing? She's 25 so has she been an adult for like 20 years? 🤔
ya just had to go and pick that out now... We not even started IC'ly yet.

Yes she has been an adult for 20 years. Her race is genetically modified afterall.

That means some time within the next 5-10 years she will be dead. Thanks for getting me to point that out. oh btw SPOILER ALERT lol

ya just had to go and pick that out now... We not even started IC'ly yet.

Yes she has been an adult for 20 years. Her race is genetically modified afterall.

That means some time within the next 5-10 years she will be dead. Thanks for getting me to point that out. oh btw SPOILER ALERT lol
No, don't make me feel bad for her before we've even started.

nooo I'm sorryyy 😭
I just thought the race was neat and wanted to know more, and know like, relative mental maturity level

nooo I'm sorryyy 😭
I just thought the race was neat and wanted to know more, and know like, relative mental maturity level
all goods.

Now there will be no more snooping and spoiler-izing my charrie until we confirm how long we ALL known each other as crew!! One spoiler per charrie is all you allowed till then lol

nooo I'm sorryyy 😭
Wow thank you Noil for causing a really good character to die off soon 😡 but I guess you‘re also a robot incapable of being nice, so I guess it checks out /j

"Aren't you a little short to be a [Insert Profession Here]?"
disney channel hello GIF

I just had an idea on how they’ll get their missions. For the first I‘m just going to play an NpC that recruits the crew and after that they just „stumble“ into the next adventure. That way we don’t actually need a captain and the chaos this‘ll end up being will be even greater, haha

all goods.

Now there will be no more snooping and spoiler-izing my charrie until we confirm how long we ALL known each other as crew!! One spoiler per charrie is all you allowed till then lol
I feel like having Ann just kind of attach herself to her (metaphorically) because a. It would be kind of funny and b. It would be kind of sad.

I WAS GONNA ASK YOU ABOUT THAT it just up and was gone one day and I thought you'd like, pitched it or something????
No I didn‘t, Noil didn‘t either. Noil still had those screenshots tho

Attachments

• DF1D339F-CAF5-44E2-AF23-9FA98722300F.png
    DF1D339F-CAF5-44E2-AF23-9FA98722300F.png
    375 KB · Views: 7
  • 7E029E7A-1651-4E66-ABEC-77BF30158C0F.png
    7E029E7A-1651-4E66-ABEC-77BF30158C0F.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 0274CC4E-748C-4791-9581-4B2AEC36A1C5.png
    0274CC4E-748C-4791-9581-4B2AEC36A1C5.png
    461.9 KB · Views: 7
Good. Because I'll admit I was worried that artificial intelligence had gotten too smart.
haha, not yet to the level of discord bots being able to roleplay. Though bots that could roleplay would also be kinda fun tbh, or one that can Gm or something would be pretty cool.

Haha, omg imagine that!

We are taking over the world … but first, let‘s LARP about a world that‘s getting taken over by AI and you have no chance of escaping

anyways, back to the roleplay. I think we‘re ready to start, right? or does anyone still have any questions? I could get a starter out tonight or tomorrow night/over the weekend sometime tbh

I'm fairly ready, though I probably won't be on much tomorrow due to the fact that I'll be on a school trip and have no access to internet.

I'm fairly ready, though I probably won't be on much tomorrow due to the fact that I'll be on a school trip and have no access to internet.
Cool! Where are y‘all heading to? Man, I miss school trips. They were always so fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back