• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That could definitely be interesting... though I think pilot would also work well in combination with this tbh, your character could keep an eye on the ship while our characters are out and also helping them from there. What do you think?
I'm not sure my character would be really cut out for piloting in her current form but I could modify her. Currently, her schtick is that she thinks she's a detective even though she's not and is older than she looks. I can nix the second one though.

I'm not sure my character would be really cut out for piloting in her current form but I could modify her. Currently, her schtick is that she thinks she's a detective even though she's not and is older than she looks. I can nix the second one though.
Older, I meant she's older than she looks.

Right, probably should have phrased that better. Gotta remember not everyone's seen Spider-Man: Homecoming. Basically, I figured that since we already have, and correct me if I'm wrong, a field information gathering character in Val, at least that's the vibe I'm getting from her again correct me if I'm wrong, I could play the character that helps out from far away, like the codec in Metal Gear or Wade in Kim Possible.
Ohhhhhhh. Okay yeah Val is pretty much your de facto field agent, so I see where you're going with this. I could see it working, with the caveats the others posted already.

I'm kind of conflicted now, actually, because I like the pilot idea but also love the "older than she looks" schtick and I don't think the two can really work together (apparently the adult who looks like a child being a bounty hunter doesn't bother me but her flying a spaceship does).

Maybe I should flip a coin on that.

I say not knowing what our GM(s) have planned at all that might be a non-issue
so far it's just me and I've got nothing in mind or planned.... and am also starting to kinda get nervous, cuz I have the feeling I'm just gonna be ther alone like: "What the hell am I supposed to do now?" (though I'm researching on google now, so let's see how that'll end up going to be)

Really,I'm sitting here with the character template copied right now...got a few ideas I'm not quite settled on yet.

The aforementioned dry and dutiful space knight type,or perhaps a mature and ladylike mad scientist who joined the crew as a medic/engineer to hide from the law.

Or a mystical occultist type who joined the crew for a chance to explore among the stars.

Really,I'm sitting here with the character template copied right now...got a few ideas I'm not quite settled on yet.

The aforementioned dry and dutiful space knight type,or perhaps a mature and ladylike mad scientist who joined the crew as a medic/engineer to hide from the law.

Or a mystical occultist type who joined the crew for a chance to explore among the stars.
both ideas sound really cool tho. If your character would be the first one, my character and yours would work together quite a bit, though I doubt that they'd have a problem working together tho

second is just in itself interesting

these are all good ideas, I wish you the best in choosing haha

jfc the two girls so far are tiny
yes, but they can also easily hide in tiny spaces should the ship get taken over.

I mean I kinda see a:

R: *crawls through vents* Val, you there? *whisper yells*
V: Yup *wispers back*
R: So, what's the plan and how do we get the others back on board/free them

ooh she's cool. I also kinda love how the oldest character here is just Val, having to deal with a bunch of kids - one who think's she's a detective, the other who's absolutely cynical and a teenager who's competitive and constantly insulting Ace..... PixelSymphony PixelSymphony this is your chance to back out of this please don't tho

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon got my character sheet up,made up a few setting details. Let me know if it's good or you'd like a change.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony you bringing up the Septerran Sisters gave me a few ideas for my backstory. But you can involve Val'sharra as much as you want, or not at all.

Like shown in the CS I posted,Ganryu is a sister from a different order that was destroyed in battle. If she and Val'sharra find out about each other's origins,they might want to stick together.

Or not.

Hi!!

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon So like id like to drop an app for Captain but first question: are we all just meeting for the first time Capt icluded cuz if so then pbbbbbbt gunna drop an app for something else completely

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon got my character sheet up,made up a few setting details. Let me know if it's good or you'd like a change.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony you bringing up the Septerran Sisters gave me a few ideas for my backstory. But you can involve Val'sharra as much as you want, or not at all.
Nice! It’s really cool. Your character’s huge tho. Almost two metres tall. Half-giant, haha (I’m about 155 cm irl, sooooo yeah)

Like shown in the CS I posted,Ganryu is a sister from a different order that was destroyed in battle. If she and Val'sharra find out about each other's origins,they might want to stick together.

Or not.
Oh, cool! Yeah that's perfectly cool to have another Order, just a couple bookkeeping things:

1. Technically the Sisters of Mercy are actually a branch of the overall Septerran Church of the Creator, so your Order of the rose would probably also be a branch of the overarching Septerran Church, rather than the SoM specifically

2. The Sisters of Mercy are pretty much a humanitarian only group. They run things like orphanages, schools, boarding houses, hospices, stuff like that. So your character would expect a member of the SoM to be a kindly, motherly caretaker type i.e. very much NOT how Val is. You may draw your own conclusions as you like.

3. As for the Church of the Creator itself, it's basically your garden variety monotheistic religion blended with some hardcore technobabble. Think like, any of the technotheocratic stuff they do in anime or jprgs like final fantasy/trails in the sky/whatever. I can go into more detail about it but honestly usually it's better to just keep the church in the background and occasionally make some reference to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back