• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hi!!

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon So like id like to drop an app for Captain but first question: are we all just meeting for the first time Capt icluded cuz if so then pbbbbbbt gunna drop an app for something else completely
I guess we could do that. Also can I DM you? (Nothing bad, no worries. Just a question I want to ask you under 4 eyes)

noil noil PixelSymphony PixelSymphony might be a bit early but I have a question for a starting post and want y‘alls opinion on it. What would you say if the starter would mention the other ship exploding and only our three characters making it out alive?

hmmm, that might be too sad of a start, don't want our guys going into this all depressed
but if you do want to keep their history together still a thing, maybe something less drastic? like the ship got destroyed and they parted ways for various reasons, or they were all on some mission and got separated somehow
that would allow for if any other of the people we were playing with before come back if they ever get interested too

Wellllll like not forcing anyone here just a pref if i do up an app for Capt. And fo sho hit me up! But soooooo not 4 eyes here. BuggaBoo dont wear glasses lol
o captain our captain, lead us on interesting adventures 🙏

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask what kind of ship we've got here. Is it, like, a rickety modified freighter or a high tech ship made specifically for bounty hunting or what?

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask what kind of ship we've got here. Is it, like, a rickety modified freighter or a high tech ship made specifically for bounty hunting or what?
personally I have a soft spot for rickety barely-holding-together-ness
group vote?

Probably one that’s barely enough for the crew to live in and pretty cheap to start with. Might get more high tech later on after completing a few bounties and getting enough money to buy a better one.

hmmm, that might be too sad of a start, don't want our guys going into this all depressed
but if you do want to keep their history together still a thing, maybe something less drastic? like the ship got destroyed and they parted ways for various reasons, or they were all on some mission and got separated somehow
that would allow for if any other of the people we were playing with before come back if they ever get interested too
Good idea. I personally like the idea of this basically being a spin off of whatever you came up earlier this year with all of them having some history already, even if it hasn’t been a lot.

oh rad can't wait to see what you come up with!
Heh, I‘ll probably go with my idea of the captain being practically locked in their room all day with no one actually knowing who they are except for Ren and just getting orders n missions through her, I guess. Are y‘all okay with that too? I‘m also too lazy to come up with a totally new character right now, haha

Heh, I‘ll probably go with my idea of the captain being practically locked in their room all day with no one actually knowing who they are except for Ren and just getting orders n missions through her, I guess. Are y‘all okay with that too? I‘m also too lazy to come up with a totally new character right now, haha
🤷 As long as I get to drink tea and shoot people from 600 meters away.

Ace will be giving everyone crap for being short I guarantee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back