• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β€” 𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐔𝐒.

astrowrld

why don't you get a grip?
[class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #888; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #222; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
the howling in the
woods could never mask
the sins of this town.
[div class="tab tabone"]001
[div class="tab tabtwo"]002
[div class="tab tabthree"]003
[div class="tab tabfour"]004
[/div] [/div]
[div class=titleslide]
β€” acerbus
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
β€” 001
ferry springs, oregon, is a town with a rich β€” yet dark β€” history. the town boasts a population of a little over one-thousand residents, some whose families have lived in the area for centuries, and others who have only recently been acquainted with ferry springs. the town, situated near the oregon-washington border, has almost centuries worth of legends and stories about how it was founded β€” that a group of settlers ambushed by a pack of werewolves made their home in these hills, that a cult founded the town, or that a congregation possessed by evil spirits was the reason ferry springs was incorporated in the first place.

no one has ever really believed these stories, except for the few older members of the community, who swear up and down that hidden in the trees was the remaining members of that pack of werewolves, or the descendants of the congregation have continued to make their home in ferry springs. and when a dead body is discovered in the woods, the rumors only continue to fly more.

people always say to never go into the woods after dark. that the howling in the trees only means trouble. but when a rag tag group of high schoolers try to get to the bottom of what's really happening in ferry springs, they'll end up uncovering secrets that have been hidden for centuries β€” and probably end up unleashing something worse.

hello, hello, hello! my name's fitz, and thanks so much for clicking on this search thread. it's my return to gming after almost a year of not doing it, and honestly, i'm super excited for this one. this is a slight reboot of a roleplay i did last august titled "aperio" that unfortunately never got off the ground, but the plot is much different, just the themes have stayed the same.

acerbus was influenced by teen wolf, american horror story, buzzfeed unsolved, and scooby doo. odd mix of influences, but it's cool. basically, when you get down to it, the basis of this roleplay is a group of high schoolers decide to investigate into some murders and disappearances that have occurred in ferry springs over the past year or so, and end up discovering both cult activity and werewolves. fun, right?
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
β€” 002
currently, there are only 5 open slots for characters! you will notice that they are gender locked, and the reason being that i just want to make sure the ratio of male/female characters is equal. personality descriptions are also pretty vague, so please interpret the character however you choose, as long as they somewhat align with the description given! if you have any questions, don't be afraid to shoot me a message!
the leader | open
the leader is fairly obvious: she's the voice of reason within the group, and the only one who seems to be the most concerned about not getting killed. she may seem indifferent on her opinions with her friends, but she truly does have a heart of gold.
the brave | open
the brave is the one who'd lay his life down for his friends in a heartbeat. he often gives too much of himself, and is often the first one heading in to investigate things, not wanting any of his friends to get hurt. due to a harsh home life, his insecurities are rampant, but he tries his best.
the darling | open
being the youngest of the group, the darling is often the one at the end of the line. she's often regarded as the baby of the group, and is hands down one of the most protected. she just wishes people would take her more seriously.
the class clown | taken
with a goofy personality and enough energy to power multiple cars, the class clown is often cracking jokes, never entirely serious about anything. his humor is often a shield for himself, though, hiding a dark secret and trying to pretend that he's okay.
the vain | open
the vain is the one who despises getting her hands dirty. with a pretty face and a sharp tongue, people wouldn't often assume for her to be extremely intelligent, but she's currently on track to graduate at the top of her class β€” and she wants to look beautiful doing it.
the jock | open
the jock doesn't exactly fit the stereotype people often think of: they may play sports, and they might not be the best at everything academically, but they're incredibly loyal and would be with their friends and family through thick and thin. you can expect this teddy bear to have your back, no matter what.
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
β€” 003
i don't have a long list of rules, but if i want this to flow smoothly, there are some things you will have to follow in order to make this the best experience possible.
β€” one
as always, follow rpn's rules. show respect to everyone, no extreme gore, and please fade to black. you must be 18+ to join this roleplay, as some sensitive topics may come up and i don't want to make other players (and myself) potentially uncomfortable with discussing them around a minor.
β€” two
this is not a first come, first serve roleplay. there will be a due date for characters and i will choose whoever i think will fit the plot better. roles are also gender locked, just for evenness sake.
β€” three
this is an advanced roleplay, so please post at least 500+ words per reply. i also ask that you try to post once or twice a week inside the ic thread, i understand if things come up, but please communicate that with me.
β€” four
please do not come into this expecting a soft, fluffy romance roleplay. please let things happen naturally, if chemistry happens, then it'll happen, but please do not come into this with the idea that our characters will fall in love with each other.
β€” five
discord is a requirement, as i will be utilizing that for the ooc chat once characters are decided. if you personally want my discord to ask questions, just reach out!
β€” six
please think outside of the box with your characters! the personality descriptions were vague for a reason, and i want everybody to interpret the characters slightly differently β€” so don't be afraid to take your character in a somewhat different direction than someone else possibly did.
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
β€” 004
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
interested!

my ass can definitely get around this, especially the vain character hehe.

ooh I might be interested! especially in the brave character~

giving this a gentle bump. character creation thread and out of character discussion thread is linked above!

bump. i need an application for the leader in order to have this roleplay get off the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back