• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

He saw the many sweets that Shiro had, and immediately sat next to her. He looked up at her face and said "hi" while thinking to himself "it will be good to know the girl who has sweets" XP

Last edited:
Aeri froze when she felt a head on her shoulder. She knew who it was, and she didn't like to feel her personal space so restrained. She had just to fight the magic that was bending her will to be more tolerating. She drained a little of her mana and tried to picture a barrier that protected her mind. Her only teacher was never proud of her results, he always called them weak, but surprisingly enough, it began to work. She looked at Lucretia and realized that her "friend" didn't have a strong aura of trust anymore. Good.
"I do mind it, Lucretia. Nothing personal."
Her barrier was weakening by the second and the more she looked at the other hybrid, the more she regretted to say those words in such a cold voice. Hurriedly, she looked away and stared at the front, although she wasn't listening anymore. Her mind was clouded with regret.
Mane Mane

Swiftly she moved back to her old position, blushing slightly.
"Sorry! No biggy!"
She clasped her hands in her lap, smiling to make sure Aeri understood there were no hard feelings.

"If I ever do anything that bothers you just lemme know~"
Ignorant to the mild hypocricy of saying this so late she leaned back again, wings twitching slightly. This kind of wait was painful.

MementoDei MementoDei

Jonako

Continuing his scrubbing, Jonako wasn't aware of Yuki approaching him, just trying to get every bit of that treat from the grooves of his teeth. "It's better to gnaw on a rat than those." He murmured to himself, poking at his teeth and popping out the flecks of treat. "Bleh!" Once satisfied, he brought his feet into the chair, sitting crossed legged as he scratched his chin. "I wonder if Miss would be interested in those charms anyway..." A gentle hand suddenly brushed his hair, he jumping a bit before snapping his gaze upwards.

"Oh..hello.." He breathed, watching as the snowflakes peppered his jacket and pants, he closing his dead eye to avoid any flakes in it. Though he rather not be pet, he guessed it was better than seeing the boy upset. Chewing on the interior of his cheek as he was subject to petting, he heard the little huff of the secondary male, watching as his face reddened. "Your cheeks are red, are you Ill?" He muttered offhandedly, oblivious, pointing up towards the teachers up front. "I would think they had a nurse for you."

N Nonexisting TheDragoon TheDragoon

"Well, then it's nice to have you as my friend." He nodded in response to her words. Sewell felt nice having a friend. His first friend too. Although being stuck in a boring auditorium bothered him. He wanted to do something fun. He wanted to meet more people. But he didn't know how without seeming intrusive, at least in his eyes. Sewell continued eating his little donuts as he glanced around.
Shiro nodded. Then, she yawned. "Are you getting bored as well? Let´s get... kinda... out here... If you want to..."

Gren Hastings

Gren gasped and frowned lightly. "O-Oh, you don't have a phone?" He whimpered. He then tried to perk up, smiling lightly. "Uh, maybe there's another way you could contact me? I wouldn't mind doing any way, I just really want to keep in touch is all." He laughed a little, trying his best to keep the atmosphere lighthearted and happy. He didn't want to see Lucille frown after all, that made him upset so he thought if she could keep in touch with him it'd be easier for him to help her when she needed it.
Lucille smiled and nodded. "Yes, im sure we find a way. I think our dorms are near, we share classes, im pretty sure we get to spend a lot of time with each other." She took his hand. "Im happy to have found you as my friend, Gren."

Ikasia was growing bored. And it didnt seem to go on very much. She decided, she would see if any of the newcomers were any good. Standing up, she unsheathed Masayoshi. "Hey! Does anybody think they can handle a sword as good as i can? I have yet to find an opponent that can give me a challenge..."

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

"do i look ill? wait..don't answer that...just no.." he answered turning his gaze away and took out a fresh cigarette lighting it and inhaling deeply before exhaling as he sat down once more blowing out a few rings of smoke. "Je vais bien et je n'ai besoin d'aucune infirmière
,petit chaton.....Mon visage est rouge pour d'autres raisons et je pense que c'est évident. " he told jonako narrowing his eyes at him. he exhaled deeply. " vous choisissez un mauvais timing pour changer de retour, petit chaton." he added tilting his head sounding disappointed looking away.

Jonako

Continuing his scrubbing, Jonako wasn't aware of Yuki approaching him, just trying to get every bit of that treat from the grooves of his teeth. "It's better to gnaw on a rat than those." He murmured to himself, poking at his teeth and popping out the flecks of treat. "Bleh!" Once satisfied, he brought his feet into the chair, sitting crossed legged as he scratched his chin. "I wonder if Miss would be interested in those charms anyway..." A gentle hand suddenly brushed his hair, he jumping a bit before snapping his gaze upwards.

"Oh..hello.." He breathed, watching as the snowflakes peppered his jacket and pants, he closing his dead eye to avoid any flakes in it. Though he rather not be pet, he guessed it was better than seeing the boy upset. Chewing on the interior of his cheek as he was subject to petting, he heard the little huff of the secondary male, watching as his face reddened. "Your cheeks are red, are you Ill?" He muttered offhandedly, oblivious, pointing up towards the teachers up front. "I would think they had a nurse for you."

N Nonexisting TheDragoon TheDragoon
Yuki Arashi

Yuki looked back at Jonako as he turned into a cat and he seemed to completely ignore Orious at this point as he was more amazed by the cat turned guy. He walked over and started to pet him gently. It was surprising to see a cat turn into a human, he never thought it was possible. Jonako still probably felt his cold hands though. His notepad was left on his desk. He wanted to tell the cat guy he was adorable and such but couldn't. It was like his mouth was frozen and couldn't open. His heart was cold and so was the rest of his body. Nothing seemed to move, he didn't even blink.
N Nonexisting TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
He watched as students came up and grabbed the charms. When Todd stopped in front of him he couldn't help but chuckle, "Now Todd we do need to keep them alive."
@WolfSpirit

Vernina Lovelet - Great Witch - Potions, Charms, & Curses Teacher
Vernina nodded, "Yes it helps with hearing, sight, smell, touch and taste. Now it doesn't make those things useless it just makes whatever it's needed for barrable for that person." She said smiling a bit, her eyes turned to see a bird type student snatch one of the charms. Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val sighed standing and walking up to grab a new charm seemshow his from last year no longer worked. He grabbed his and thought about grabbing Mac's but the charms took the shape of what the person would need to keep it on them the easiest. His changed into a pin the shape of a sabertooth fang. He smiled walking back and taking a seat by Mac.

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
Lukas stayed seated, he didn't see the need for one the smell of herbs didn't bother him. He watched the bird guy snatch one of the charms and then land in the back standing next to a whale man?

Rila Fathford - Dragon Tamer Witch
Rila twisted her hands in front of her as they walked in silence. She glanced over at Thuavin several times before watching were she was going. "Um..do you happen to know where we go anyway...I may he a dragon tamer but I only have the sense of smell when I borrow Zetra's sense of smell." Beside her there was a muffled chuckling sound that left Zetra's throat, Why are you acting all nervous Rila? He thought to her alone.

SadSnake SadSnake

Launet Serfa - Unicorn/Demon
She nodded nervously, "Please just be careful...I mean you know how people always say a unicorn's horn can heal anything...well when you mix a demon and a unicorn the horn goes bad and their hands become what heals...if they are lucky." She sighed, she had never really talked about this with anyone else, besides the old witch who was kind to let her live with her.

Ulises Nakai - Orcan
Ulises walked up the Walk way to get a charm. While his sense of smell was not heightened nor his sight, his hearing was enhanced. He knew it was his orca half that made noises so loud sometimes. His tail swayed behind him slowly as he walked up stage and grabbed a charm. He slowly walked back as the simple charms turned to a gold cross necklace. The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald did it work))

Jin Soul - Humanoid - Sword and Archery Teacher
Jin was just walking down the hall looking over one of the swords he had made when he bumped into someone. As soon as their shoulder's touched a light exploded in the hall. "Wow!!!" Jin turned to look at the person he bumped into, "YOU'RE A LIVING SWORD!!!!" Jin couldn't contain his excitement as he looked at the kid. Taelonthesands Taelonthesands

Shiro nodded. Then, she yawned. "Are you getting bored as well? Let´s get... kinda... out here... If you want to..."

Lucille smiled and nodded. "Yes, im sure we find a way. I think our dorms are near, we share classes, im pretty sure we get to spend a lot of time with each other." She took his hand. "Im happy to have found you as my friend, Gren."

Ikasia was growing bored. And it didnt seem to go on very much. She decided, she would see if any of the newcomers were any good. Standing up, she unsheathed Masayoshi. "Hey! Does anybody think they can handle a sword as good as i can? I have yet to find an opponent that can give me a challenge..."
Sewell nodded, "I kind of am, but I don't know if there will be any others who aren't in the auditorium that we could hang out or make friends with." He scratched the back of his head. "There isn't much you and I would be able to do even if we did leave. Not by ourselves at least. And also we might get caught since there is already something going on I'm pretty sure." He pointed to the obvious headmaster of the school. "I got here kind of late, and was busy doing... business with someone, so I'm not too sure what is going on. But it seems like we gotta wait for people to take those charms." He shrugged.

Last edited:

"I will fight you but you have to give me a sweet of yours" he said as he looked at her with a look of seriousness on his face.

"I will fight you but you have to give me a sweet of yours" he said as he looked at her with a look of seriousness on his face.
Ikasia raised an eyebrow at the little boy front to her. "How old are you kid? Look, it's cute, but I was looking for a challenge. You'll hurt yourself. And you look more like a witch than like a fighter anyways."

Sewell nodded, "I kind of am, but I don't know if there will be any others who aren't in the auditorium that we could hang out or make friends with." He scratched the back of his head. "There isn't much you and I would be able to do even if we did leave. Not by ourselves at least. And also we might get caught since there is already something going on I'm pretty sure." He pointed to the obvious headmaster of the school. "I got here kind of late, and was busy doing... business with someone, so I'm not too sure what is going on. But it seems like we gotta wait for people to take those charms." He shrugged.
Shiro giggled. "I still wanna sneak out. I'm a vampire that likes to live dangerously." An obvious lie. She was the most innocent thing ever seen (when not hungry) and sneaking out was like a major crime to her.

*puts sword back in its sheath frowning* your no fun...
Ikasia reached into her kimono and pulled out a chocolate bar. "I know. But I don't enjoy making little kids sad. I'll keep an eye on you during training. Maybe you'll be ready one day." With that she flipped the chocolate to the kid. Then, she turned her attention away from the kid in search of a better suited opponent.

(shiro is a completely different character, i have multiple ones.)

He jumps into the air and catches the chocolate bar looking back at Ikasia smiling and says "thanks!" He sits back down at the table looking over his schedule again...

Class Schedule
Herbology
History of Magic
Offensive & Defensive Magic
Mortal Studies
Dragonology
Sword Fighting & Archery
Potions, Charms & Curses
Looks at schedule noticing how busy his day will be tomorrow as he eats the last bite of the chocolate bar.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

"do i look ill? wait..don't answer that...just no.." he answered turning his gaze away and took out a fresh cigarette lighting it and inhaling deeply before exhaling as he sat down once more blowing out a few rings of smoke. "Je vais bien et je n'ai besoin d'aucune infirmière
,petit chaton.....Mon visage est rouge pour d'autres raisons et je pense que c'est évident. " he told jonako narrowing his eyes at him. he exhaled deeply. " vous choisissez un mauvais timing pour changer de retour, petit chaton." he added tilting his head sounding disappointed looking away.

Yuki Arashi

Yuki went back to his notepad and wrote down something before showing it to Orious. It read: 'Can we keep him? :3' As if he was thinking of him as a pet, not a person. Yuki wasn't exactly sure if Jonako was a cat first and a human second so that was the conclusion that had come into his mind, plus he thought Jonako was cute so he wanted to keep him by his side. Yuki's eyes of course, remained motionless and cold. He seemed pretty intent on this, as he had also drawn a cat face on the edge of the paper.
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Gren Hastings

Gren felt like he was struck in the heart when he heard 'friend' but he didn't let it phase him for too long as he scratched his cheek with his other hand. "W-Well me too, I'm happy we're friends too." He said there was a tiny bit of sweat still present on his forehead from anxiety. He got up and waved lightly. "I'm gonna check up on my other friends if that's okay, alright? I can always stay here if you want to." He laughed.

Gren Hastings

Gren felt like he was struck in the heart when he heard 'friend' but he didn't let it phase him for too long as he scratched his cheek with his other hand. "W-Well me too, I'm happy we're friends too." He said there was a tiny bit of sweat still present on his forehead from anxiety. He got up and waved lightly. "I'm gonna check up on my other friends if that's okay, alright? I can always stay here if you want to." He laughed.
Lucille nodded. "Yeah... I feel comfortable and... save around you... Like i can be more than death. A part of life actually... I wanna be a part of your life..." She blushed. When he asked to leave, she nodded. "Sure. I wouldn´t wanna hog you all for mysel- actually i do want that, but dont worry. You made me very happy, im fine. Check on the others, they deserve your attention too."

Walks to Dorm 2 community room 15 personal room 3 and turns on the lamp on the nightstand next to his bed. He lays on his bed and begins reading Rudimentary potions book one. Flips to page about Golpalott's third law and reads it allowed "Golpalott's third law states that the antidote for a blended poison will be equal to more than the sum of the antidotes for each of the separate components"

Wakes up at midnight and walks out of his had room in his pajamas and sneaks off to the kitchen. Once there, he immediately goes in and grabs a milk carton and walks back into the mess hall drinking it

Gren Hastings

With Lucille happy with him (leaving him a red faced idiot) he ran over to Zephra and smiled. "Hey! I saw you leave earlier, what's up?" He asked, curious as to where she had gone. He hadn't meant any harm by it but it was a bit strange to see her leave the assembly when it was about to start. Maybe she was hungry? He couldn't guess from the little context.
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored

Yuki Arashi

Yuki went back to his notepad and wrote down something before showing it to Orious. It read: 'Can we keep him? :3' As if he was thinking of him as a pet, not a person. Yuki wasn't exactly sure if Jonako was a cat first and a human second so that was the conclusion that had come into his mind, plus he thought Jonako was cute so he wanted to keep him by his side. Yuki's eyes of course, remained motionless and cold. He seemed pretty intent on this, as he had also drawn a cat face on the edge of the paper.
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

orious looked at the paper raising a brow. he then look at jonako. "i would say yes but...he's not a stray yuki,he already has a owner considering what he just said. " he told yuki shaking his head lightly. he tapped his chin. "hmm..you know what i could do though? i almost forgot about this but one of my cats had kittens not long ago,if you want you can adopt one or two of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back