• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Survivor-Boston-Robb.png

Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano walked into the hideout adjusting his signature Boston Red Sox hat on his head "What kind of shit show is this" he said in his thick bostonian accent looking at the people there, he looked at the dalek "and whys this tin can got wheels" he added shaking his head. he pulled a cigar out of his case and walked past the dalek "Anyone got a light or somthin" he added looking around.

Virus Virus Dalek Saan Dalek Saan Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Virus titled her head in a bit of confusion,"lighter? Uh, sorry..."
She grabbed her gun and loaded it, getting ready for the missions to come. When she saw the man pull out a cigar, she coughed a little from reflexes of seeing it even though it wasn't lit. Virus had asthma, but it lies from smoke, any kind of smoke. "Please don't light it.... it won't Be good for me... as for your first question, this is the black thunder, most lethal hideout in the country."
stonecoldlife stonecoldlife

"Great" he said putting his cigar back in the box "And you are" he asked. Rob didnt truly care who these people were just that he was going to be in charge eventually thats what inevitabley happens over time. he took off his hat and moved his short and greying hair, then put the hat back on.

Denmoore squinted at Rob in confusion before turning to Virus. "Who else are you expecting to come? Are there more?" He quickly lowered his voice to something more of a whisper-yell. "If Krenman and his soldiers see a lot of activity here, you know they're gonna want to halt our operations sooner, right? Plus, everyone here is somehow a supervillain in some shape or form. Robots, hackers, supersoldiers - Warren, you don't count!"

"Aw..." Warren was still trying to clean up the mess he made earlier. How thoughtful! The Commander returned to Virus.

"...But that guy just looks like some average joe. What made you wanna bring him along?"

Warren picked the trash bin back up. "Denmoore, I know I'm in no power to tell you what to do, but may I offer a suggestion?"

"No-"

"I think you shouldn't be so harsh! He could be a great asset to us!"

"Warren, anybody is a better asset than you. If we brought an infant in here, it would be more valuable to us than you are."

"Oh, I know you're just teasing." The smaller man rolled his eyes dismissively as he continued to pick up the trash from the trash bin. He stopped again to flutter his eyelashes at the larger man as if he was flattered. "OH! Did you really call me a supersoldier? I didn't think you thought of me as your 'supersoldier.'"

Denmoore responded by facepalming and mumbling something under his breath, likely something negative about Warren.

stonecoldlife stonecoldlife (Rob) Virus Virus (Virus) Dalek Saan Dalek Saan (Himself)​

Rob looked over at Denmoore and warren. He saw them looking at him and talking, he inferred it was about him. "You need me for something" he said to catch them off guard, if they acted the way he thought they would, he would know that he was right. He walked right up to them looking at them with intent as to make them a little more nervous if possible. He wanted people to repsect or fear him, both lead to power.

"I... uh....", she didn't know who was expected to come, besides every villain cause the message was sent anonymously though it was signed at the bottom. "Right, but I have no idea why or how the bloody hell he got here. And good point. Every in here is a villain.", she stopped to let him explain to Warren. He picked up again, and answered straight away,"I have no idea... I couldn't possible send it to everyone in the-", her face widened and she realized her mistake. She had accidentally sent it to everyone in the world,"I SENT THE FUCKING MESSAGE TO EVERYONE!?" She was in big trouble now, either getting fired, or... worse....
"Ok, shut it down!", one button was pressed on her glove and the newer messages has halted, but some were still lingering around.
Virus saw Warren pick up the trash can and afterwards annoy the commander again, which made her narrow her eyes and made her mouth,'what did I say...'

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz stonecoldlife stonecoldlife

Warren was bouncing up and down excitedly until he saw Virus mouth at him. Afterward, his jolly demeanor diminished into a more quiet and reserved one. Before he did so, however, he made a motion across his face as if he zipped his mouth shut. Meanwhile, Denmoore glanced down at Rob while his hand still covered part of his face. "No, but that girl over there probably does." He pointed his thumb towards Virus as panic began to set in on her face. "What's your dea-" Virus would exclaim abruptly before the commander could even finish his sentence.

"YOU DID WHAT?! Please tell me your kidding, right? Heh, this is a joke, right?" The once calm Commander was now panicking with her. He ran up to Virus and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Y-y-you, haha, you MESSAGED everyone??" Denmoore was shaking as he squeezed her shoulders tightly at the word "messaged" for extra emphasis.

Warren was not as nervous, as he was arrested numerous times before and he always managed to get out. Denmoore escaped prison, too! Even if they got arrested, they could get out! Why was Denmoore so nervous? Warren approached Rob and picked him by surprise. He was struggling, but he still had some of his PHANTOM strength. Then, he staggered towards the other two with the man in his arms.

"Look, no worries! So you made a simple mistake, no biggie! We'll just have to show anybody that comes to fight us who's boss!" He tried to bench Rob to get his point across, but he was too weak. He wheezed for a few seconds before continuing to speak. Rob was still in his arms, but Warren was beginning to tire and he could release himself more easily at this point. "And even if they caught us, we'll get out again! In the meantime, let's cherish our new 'accidental' recruits! What's your name, sir?" That question was directed at Rob.

During this, Denmoore just stared down at Warren and Rob in absolute fear before returning his gaze towards Virus. After a few seconds of silence, Denmoore finally spoke.

"Well, what are we gonna do now, genius? Now the whole world's against us. I hope you have something in store. Otherwise, everyone here is going to be under MY command. Clearly, whoever let you do that is too incompetent to be a leader."

Virus Virus (Virus) stonecoldlife stonecoldlife (Rob) Dalek Saan Dalek Saan (Himself)​

Rob was surprised by what happened "Jesus christ im one of you guys you dumbass" he said "Put me down now" He said in the tone a father would to a child. he kept looking at "My names Rob" he said "Im a villain but not in the conditional way like you with your stupid powers and shit" he yelled out. "Now as i said put me the fuck down and i can solve your entire problem" he added.

She couldn't handle the pressure she was under, and couldn't handle blackhat with her in trouble again for heavens sake. Her eyes weren't normal, they turned into giant x's showing she was under a panic attack like she always have when something bad happens. Virus's huffing wasn't helping either,"heheheheheeeeeeee.....ahhhhhh!!!! What have I done!?", she screamed and panicked. Her pressure was worse when denmoore grabbed her shoulders and squeezed them like a stress ball,"on accident! I-it can't be that bad right?", of course it was all a lie. "Deep breaths.... I'm fine, I'm fine! Ill be fine, haha haha!!", she laughed maniacally.

Warren's little statement made her panic a bit more,"but... it can... be bad. That company I mentioned yesterday that was for the mission is on the other side of Jackson and is mean, brutal, EVIL to villains like us!!", the x's on her eyes turned blood red and her face glitched and lagged similar to a broken computer screen.

She saw Warren pick up the recruitment,"ok, put him down before i.... ah... panic!!" Another panic attack hit her when denmoore mentioned his statement,"What are we to do... WHAT ARE WE TO DO!? I HAVE NO CLUE!! I have nothing planned out in my board, nothing to do, I'm fired... or worse... dead!!"

Suddenly, a loud slam was heard from the office of blackhat which made her cringe badly,"I really fucked up, didn't I...", and disappear to the ceiling. Virus put her finger on her lips and said,"SHH!!!"

stonecoldlife stonecoldlife Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Warren chuckled at Rob despite his arms beginning to give out. They were shaking, he was breathing heavier, and his posture gradually became worse and worse. Nonetheless, he tried to maintain his goofy attitude.

"You're... *huff* ... Not the boss... *huff* ... Of me... *huff* ... You can't tell me... *huff* ... What to do..." Boy, was Warren out of shape.

Almost immediately after that statement, Denmoore would command him. "Warren, put the man down before your arms fall off your shoulders." Just as quickly, Warren gently placed Rob onto the floor, still huffing and puffing. After a few seconds, Warren glanced up at Rob while trying to look menacing. However, Warren's goofiness easily leaked through the disguise.

"...You win this round, Rob..." Denmoore would then turn his full attention towards the "supersoldier." "Warren, I don't know if you know this, but you're kinda... What do they call people like you...? Dead from the neck up, heh. You don't realize that I didn't get out of prison by myself. I can't get out of prison again without someone's help."

"I'll help you!"

"I appreciate it, Warren, but one person can't break me out. Even then, they probably will set up precautions next time they lock me up so it'll make it harder for people to break me out again. I wanna avoid jail time, Warren."

Warren stood there looking depressed. He didn't know what "dead from the neck up" meant, but Denmoore was right. It may be harder to break out of prison a second time. At this time, the two noticed Virus' panicking followed by a loud slam coming from a nearby office. This startled Virus greatly, causing her to glitch into the ceiling and disappear. From this point forward, Denmoore and Warren will stand with everyone else as they prepared for Blackhat to arrive. Denmoore wasn't very nervous because he thought that he hadn't made any mistakes, while Warren continued to look defeated and slouch. If anything, Denmoore seemed a little aggravated.

Virus Virus (Virus) stonecoldlife stonecoldlife (Rob) Dalek Saan Dalek Saan (Himself)

As anyone would have predicted, blackhat came storming in, cross. He took a look at the villains, then another and realized virus hasn't gotten anyone ready for the missions. He knocked his cane on the floor loudly and shouted,"WHERE IS SHE!?"
If anyone would to look up, they would notice her on the ceiling, holding on for dear life. Her glitch form was wearing off cause the ceiling was upside down, and it couldn't hold on.
"I SAID, WHERE IS SHE!?", he shouted in demoore's face, then looked at Warren. Growling loudly, he mumbled something under his breath, something along the lines of,'ill kill her...'

He slammed the door of his office again, and went onto business. Virus fainted and fell to the floor from holding on for a solid five minutes. She weakly said,"is he gone now..."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz stonecoldlife stonecoldlife Dalek Saan Dalek Saan

Rob walked over to Virus and held his hand out to her "yeah, but i can help you fix this problem" he said ominously. "you all questioned me being here, i want an apology, because maybe i dont have powers, or different forms, but im probably more villainous than all of you, so what i want is a simple apology, make it sincire, but dont suck up, then i know you wont mean it" he said "then, and only then will i get you out of the mess 'You' created" he added.

Denmoore stood there unresponsive as Blackhat proceeded to yell at everyone in the room. He was tempted to just point up towards the ceiling, but he thought otherwise. Warren, who was already upset thanks to Denmoore, was nearly driven to tears after Blackhat yelled at him. Once Blackhat left, seemingly as quickly as he'd arrived, Virus fell from the ceiling. It was clear that she wouldn't have been able to hold onto the ceiling for much longer. Denmoore shook his head disapprovingly, both at an exhausted Virus and a choked-up Warren. Rob seemed like the only intelligent person there. Ignoring Dalek Saan, of course.

"Alright, well, I'm sorry. I suppose you would make a good asset to our organization. You seem to be a lot less of a moron than I anticipated, unlike most of the people who run it..." He glared at Virus as he said it. Before he could add to it, Warren would finally start crying and exclaim, "I'M SORRYYYY!" The Commander ignored this outburst and continued to speak, this time directed at Virus specifically.

"You need to get that mission going ASAP, kid. Don't screw it up and don't have a panic attack, either."

Virus Virus (Virus) stonecoldlife stonecoldlife (Rob) Dalek Saan Dalek Saan (Himself)​

Dalek Saan was kind of enraged from that person in the Black Hat yelling at them, he quickly raised his gunstick. “WHO WAS THAT, WHO WAS THAT WHO DARES TO YELL IN THE FACE OF THE DALEKS? EXPLAIN. EXPLAIIIIN!”

Virus hopped up and landed in in a handstand,"everyone get prepared, I'm going to get us out of this mess I put us in.", and right back on her feet in an instant. Warrens sudden crying made her a bit concerned,"did I do something wrong?... that doesn't matter, I'm explaining this mess to the boss. If I don't come out of that office, I'm either dead.... or late... most likely late."

The dalek scared her to death once be raised his weapon,"please put it down! Its the boss of this company, and the reason its falling apart. Could have me as the boss, but no.."

She have a signal to everyone to get in their rooms in case boss came storming after a scared virus.

She knocked three Times And went in,"if you have a moment sir, I would like to explain-"
"WHERE WERE YOU!?"
Virus didn't bother to answer, instead she tried her best to keep it in after his yell,"uh, in my office as usual!... hehe...", she tried to lie straight in his face but it clearly wasn't working. She explained the incident, and something in him snapped, hard. He slammed his fist on the desk and yelled,"WHAT!?"
"It, it was an accident! I hit it on accident!", And just like that, she was out Of there in an instant.

After the fight, she came storming into The lobby. Looking very disheveled from glitching at a really bad time, she looked at everyone And said two words,"I'm doomed...."

Dalek Saan Dalek Saan Yamperzzz Yamperzzz stonecoldlife stonecoldlife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back