• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Virus

Official enby virus
Please follow the sign up before joining: Multiple Settings - A villainous hideout [multi fandom rp]
Ooc chatter will be on discord; for those who don't have it, a normal thread will be made.
Follow rules on signup and sheets.

A VILLAINOUS HIDEOUT

"G-greetings New members! Please let me check weapons. Blackhat would be very mad, and I don't want to deal with it at the moment", a paper bag headed person said at the bouncer area,"virus! Its early! What brings you to the entrance?"
"Nunya business, flug. I'm waiting on the newbies, and they should be here in a sec.", a tall teenaged girl grumbled at the bouncer.
"O-oh..."

"Hahaha hahaha!!!!! Lets have a party!!!", a crazy, out of her mind girl rampages the lobby. Demencia is what the call her. She climbed up on the roof, and shouted "party time!!".
"Holy crud.... get down from there!", virus chased after her, and she slipped on a vacuum cord. "So sorry, 5.0.5! Demencia!!!"
"Ugh, classic..."
A blue bear was vacuuming, getting ready for the people and villains,"baw?", he couldn't speak but somehow everyone understood him.

"Greetings fellow villains! It is I! Blackhat! Here to bring an invitation from a hideout in Mississippi! Please do come or something terrible will happen...", blackhat has gotten done with his audio recording just when dementia has broken into his door, screaming like a donkey,"what are you doing in here!? Get out, dementia!!", he shouted, as black demonic tentacles came up from his back; he was very mad.
"Holy frigging crud...", virus sped outta there, with dementia, bumping into each other when they reached the entrance where someone came in.

Last edited:
A tall, imposing woman ducked into the entrance, heels clicking ominously against the floor. As she drew near, the very air around her suddenly dropped to freezing temperatures. Her breath came out in clouded puffs of hot air, but strangely enough, she didn't seem at all bothered by the cold. As two young girls suddenly crashed into one another before her, grey eyes blinked once. Then twice. Her ears twitched minutely as she stared them down.

Perhaps... coming here wasn't her best idea.

Virus Virus

Mentions: Ineptitude Ineptitude

"You two behave!", flug dragged them out,"sorry bout that miss. The green one gets pretty crazy... may I have your weapons if any?"

"Demencia, come on. We got company...", virus gotten up and glitched up toward the roof, "may I try your hacking? That beam was pretty!"
"No...", she stared at the newcomer.

The woman glanced over towards the odd man that had approached, before very carefully handing him her hatchets and ice pick. She didn't truly need them, after all. She looked around. This place was... strange, to say the least. She felt that Mephisto was much better suited towards this group compared to herself. Why the message was given to her instead of him and why Talulah saw fit to send her out was a question she had no hope of answering.

Virus Virus

"E-enjoy your stay, miss!", he walked over to the desk and put the weapons up.

"Come on, vi-vi! Cant i- a newcomer? Wowee!!", dementia jumped up and down in joy. Virus, on the other hand wasn't happy with the crazy one,"for the love of... would you just go back to the lab and stay!?"
"Whoops... ill, just go I guess..."
She jumped off the ceiling and landed in front,"I.d? Just kidding, we've been waiting for new members. The others, however, hehehe... failed to follow blackhat's orders and... we never speak of what happened...", she didn't want to go in detail, yet she was right. Blackhat would torture anyone that doesn't follow orders,"just follow orders and things will go well. Ill show you to your room."

Ineptitude Ineptitude

Denmoore had finally arrived at the meeting place. He had spent a day or two out at sea, but he was prepared. It was nice to finally be alone. He feared that he eventually would snap, with all the heckling from the prison guards and the nagging from the Neo-PHANTOMS that rescued him. Now that the PHANTOM STONE has lessened its effect on Denmoore, he had finally realized how obnoxiously needy those he brainwashed were. Before, he was so high on the STONE's power that he cared little about their persistence and more about the fact that he was getting so much attention in general. He sighed exhaustively as he got off his boat and approached the building.

He approached the entrance of the building to find a strange cast of characters. There was this green-haired girl that seemed as insane as the Neo-PHANTOMS and talked about nonsensical things. Denmoore cringed as he watched her frolic. With her was a seemingly regular looking young girl with black hair. There was also a tall and threatening looking woman, who seemed to have just arrived there. He thought that these people looked strange to be the National Army, but he figured that they were beginning to be desperate and would do anything. He wasn't going to let his guard down.

"Uhm... Hi?"

Denmoore awkwardly greeted all of them, unsure of what he was supposed to do or what they were doing. He was just about to add to his "hellos" when he suddenly felt a force from behind him. This short stranger practically ran into him, then wrapped their arms around Denmoore's waist, squeezing tightly. Fearing that this was the National Army ambush he was expecting, Denmoore quickly grabbed the threat from behind him and lifted them over his shoulders. He proceeded to slam them down to the ground as quickly as he picked them up. Without thinking, Denmoore drew out a revolver from his holster, disregarding anything he heard about "no weapons allowed." He pointed it directly at the attacker, who was now laying on the ground.

There, laying on his back, was Warren Olortegui. He laid their dizzily, unable to process what had just occurred. The movement happened so fast that the only noise Warren made was a yelp as he plummeted to the floor. Though Denmoore didn't know who Warren exactly was at this point, he knew that he was obviously was a Neo-PHANTOM. He sighed in relief. He wished that one the newer PHANTOMS didn't follow him there, but at least it wasn't a Shell Island soldier. Denmoore knew something was following him there, he just felt it.

Virus Virus Ineptitude Ineptitude

Meanwhile

Krenman and Daanyal were beginning to approach the meeting location in question on their boat. They were also well-prepared, if not more than Denmoore. They had spent a day or so following the path they saw Denmoore take, and this is where it led them. To pass the time while at sea, Daanyal played his guitar while they both sang. However, once Krenman saw land, he advised Daanyal to quit singing and playing the guitar. Once he was silenced for a few minutes, Daanyal whispered to Krenman.

"So, if we saw a bunch of angry PHANTOMS there, including Denmoore... What are we gonna do?" He quietly fidgeted the strings on his guitar. "I mean, we can't handle all of them..."

"Of course we can't," Krenman replied. "That's why I brought my radio. If we see PHANTOMS such as Denmoore, I'll alert the National Army. They'll get here as soon as possible." He flashed the walkie-talkie attached to his waist.

"Hm..."

Daanyal strummed the strings on his guitar once more before Krenman silenced him again. This time, Daanyal placed the guitar beside him as they both watch the building from the small raft, as it got closer and closer...

"H-hello! S-sir?", flug didn't like the way he looked; he looked strong. "Hmm....". He decided to take matters into his own hands and frisk him,"umm-", he was interrupted when a small guy ran behind the big guy and he picked him up and threw him on the ground. "Now that's just-GUN!?", flug screamed in horror. Virus perked up,"I heard screaming! What on earth- that's it!", she lost her temper and ran toward him,"you sir are going to get kicked!", she grabbed the gun and glitched behind him. "Close call flug, BH is going to be mad if he found out..."

"What the hell is going on?!", out of nowhere, blackhat appeared, furious.
"Oh no...", everyone scattered, except virus,"talk to biggo, he had this", holding out the revolver.
Growling, he snatched the gun out of her hands and handed it to dr. Flug.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

The cautus raised a single, perfectly groomed eyebrow, unimpressed by the display before her. The temperature around her creeped lower and lower, to the point where you can see frost crawling outward from her feet. To be quite frank, she expected... more. Her ears twitched minutely, detecting the distinct sound of one being slammed bodily onto the ground, and she glanced back to see not one, but two new arrivals. Her head tilted to the side as she regarded them, eyes capable of burning holes into their skulls as she stared them down.

Then one thing led to another, and somehow, the leader of this so-called organization had made his appearance. Giving him a once-over, her face was perfectly blank. All of a sudden, returning to Reunion was so much more appealing than having to deal with this entire situation. Even Mephisto and his sadistic tendencies were more tolerable.

Virus Virus Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Before Denmoore could scold Warren for following him, his thoughts were interrupted by a high-pitched scream. They all seemed to have spotted his gun, and the black-haired girl seemed particularly aggravated. As she ran towards him, Denmoore instinctively swung the gun towards her. He was willing to defend himself, even if it was the last thing he'd ever do. However, just as he pointed the gun at Virus, she glitched behind him. He was still processing what was happening when he looked down at his hands to see that his trusty revolver was missing. He whipped his head around to see the girl behind him with his gun.

"H-hey! That's mine! What...? How did you...?"

At the same time, Warren was just beginning to recover from Denmoore's suplex. He lifted himself up from his back and instead rested on his elbows behind him. He grimaced in pain as he did. He knew Denmoore was a big guy, but he didn't expect him to throw him to the ground as hard as he did. Warren wasn't aware of Denmoore at this point, as he faced away from him and was also still seeing stars.

Warren began to notice that the room was gradually getting colder. He felt as if somebody, in particular, was staring at him intently. It felt like someone was boring a hole in his head with their gaze. He thought that he was dying, and quickly became paranoid. He noticed an imposing woman staring both him and Denmoore down while frost collected at her feet. Expecting that this was an enemy, Warren attempted to get up to attack her. Staggering to his feet, he failed as he simply fell forward after only a couple of unsteady steps.

Then, Black Hat entered the room. This dark, menacing figure seemed very annoyed about the entire situation as Denmoore watched the girl hand his revolver to the man, who gave it to the scientist.

"What even is this place?! Who are you guys? I was only defending myself!" He leered at Warren on the ground as he spoke through his teeth to address him. "How the hell did you follow me? I was alone!" Warren didn't respond as he tried to lift himself from the floor.

Meanwhile

Krenman and Daanyal's raft hit the shore of the meeting place. They were greeted by a large, menacing building in the distance. It was only a short walk from where they were, but Krenman was afraid that they'd get spotted if they went that way. Krenman surveyed the area as Daanyal grabbed the raft to hide it behind some bushes. He made sure to grab everything that might seem suspicious, including his guitar. He placed the instrument in a special case, then swung the case over his shoulder using a strap. He wasn't willing to leave his guitar out in the elements, so he was bringing it with him. Daanyal promised to Krenman that he wasn't going to make a noise with it.​

It seems like virus and blackhat weren't the only ones annoyed. "Ayeyiyi, defending yourself without my permission is really illegal in this place, big guy; you'll get killed by him!", she pointed at black. The last member went in a rampage with a rifle and caused a massive bloodshed; and they trusty five were the only ones who survived. What happened to the member? Lets just say... he gotten what he did...
"I don't want to see any weapons beyond the entrance!", his voice rang in the room; he signaled at virus to keep an eye on the two. She nodded, and as strangely as he appeared, he vanished.

"Idiots...", mumbling under her breath. For some reason she felt the room getting colder and colder which made her shiver madly,"whoever is doing t-t-that, please stop... it's getting a bit nippy in here...". Flug started getting cold as well, but he didn't mind, he walked behind the desk and put the weapon up.

"Now to answer your questions, sir. 'What even is this place?', why your in the black thunder. The most lethal villain hideout in the world, and to say the least, the craziest hideout in the country. 'Who are you guys', I'm virus, hacker of the world. I became a villain when my family was murdered by two so called 'heroes' and caused my mentor to take me in and train me. The scaredy cat is dr. Flug, bouncer and scientist, and weaponry. Crazy gal is demencia, mess maker, rampager and helper, don't understand why she became a helper. 5.0.5 is the maid. And the one you should never get into a fight with, nor aggravate or annoy is blackhat. Hes the meanest boss that this company has ever seen, so that concludes our intros.", the other questions she didn't answer because it looks like he was talking to the shorty, "is that guy going to be alright?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Ineptitude Ineptitude

At the complaints about the cold, as if on cue, the temperature slowly began crawling upwards and back into a comfortable warmth. The frost gradually melted before dissipating into the air. The cautus crossed her arms, exposing the black, crystal formations that emerged from the pale skin—an infected, though one at a relatively early stage of infection. She glanced over at Virus, as she'd introduced herself.

"The Yeti Squadron... is not a group that can be contacted on a whim." The woman finally spoke, her voice somehow managing to pierce through the minds of those present in spite of the lack of effort that was put into the action. "For what reason was I brought here?"

Denmoore rolled his eyes. "Yeah, he'll be fine. He might've broken a bone or two but he won't die. Get up, boy!"

Warren finally responded by slowing rising to his feet. He dusted himself off before turning to face Denmoore. His movement continued to be unsteady as he spoke to the Commander dazedly.

"Heh... Wow... I thought you almost killed me...! Are you really...?"

"Where'd you come from?"

"I... I can't believe it... It's really you! You're the original PHANTOM Commander! Wow, and I thought I was going crazy when I saw you-"

"You didn't answer my question, boy."

"Oh! Of course!! I was looking EVERYWHERE for you when you left the Neo-PHANTOMS. I was about to give up when I saw YOU, out in the middle of the ocean, of all places! I needed to follow you, and..."

Warren muttered about things that made no sense until he abruptly rose his voice. He got uncomfortably close to Denmoore. His normal crazed daze returned to glare at him.

"I can't believe that I'm here with my IDOL!! I... I don't even know what to say! I-!!!"

Denmoore cringed again as he pushed him away. He looked at Virus while fending off Warren.

"OK, well, what am I supposed to do here? What are we going to do?"

"Great question, miss. You were all brought here for recruitment. This place is in need of members after the last member quit and the others were either killed or fired, and to say the least, how can one big company be ran by five different members? It just can't cooperate-" she stopped as soon as denmoore interrupted, "I wasn't quite finished but thanks for asking. Like I said, you were all brought here for recruitment, although I have concerns for the little guy...", virus stared awfully at him. No one was allowed without a message sent out,"did I.... hmmmm, what are we going to do? Hahaha, oh we have villainous missions to partake in! Some will require you to all work together, some allow you to... work solo."

" Now, room numbers...", she wanted to change the subject before anyone gotten a little bored about her speech about the company. Three holographic keys hovered above her hand,"these are three simple keys with your number. Dont lose them or break them, for they won't be handed again.", they all flew to their people, they were different colors too; they describe what rank they're in. From ones with powers to ones that simply fight with weapons, and the rooms were on different levels with the ranks from powerful ones on the highest floor, to weapons on the lowest. "The boss wants all of you at the conference room at five. Room A113, don't be late; he hates late people. Zap out!", and she vanished.

"Great news boss", virus appeared in blackhat's office,"we finally dealer with settlement. Everyone has their room numbers, no one gets out without your permission?"
"Indeed, no one gets out and no one gets in with weapons on hand", he snarled.
"Ill see you later", she once again, glitches out, and appeared in the meeting room, preparing.

The woman blinked down at the key card that had been given to her, its holographic surface reflecting her image as if to mock her. It seems she's gotten into quite the situation, what with this sudden recruitment. It didn't seem like she'd be given a choice on the matter either. Ice crystals began forming on the surface of the key—the only indication of her emotions—before she quickly got a hold of herself. She huffed a sigh, wiping away the remnants of the frost before whipping out her phone.

"Yes, hello~"

"Mephisto..."

"Ah, if it isn't Frostnova~ Does the beast of the north need something from me~?"

Frostnova, as her name was now revealed to be, subtly ground her teeth at the mocking voice of her fellow leader. He was incredibly difficult to deal with, to say the least, being the psychopath that he is. How Talulah managed to reign him in, and how Faust stays together with him was a mystery to the caster.

"I've... run into a problem. I may not be able to return for a long, long while."

Denmoore glanced down at Warren who was still attempting to get closer to him. The Commander had pushed his hand on the smaller man's head to keep him away, much like an older sibling would do to a younger, more annoying one. He wasn't sure if having him around would be worth it. On one hand, Denmoore would like as much backup as possible if they were to do missions together. On the other, this Neo-PHANTOM wasn't supposed to be there, and Denmoore felt like he'd rip out his own hair if he kept harassing him. But... It's likely that this impressionable PHANTOM would do anything he told him to do...

Just then, Virus floated all their holographic keys to their owners. Learning that these were for their rooms, Denmoore prayed that he wasn't going to share rooms with Warren. Thankfully, one of the keys was given to him, despite the fact that he never was invited there. Warren examined the key before shouting, "Wow! I get my own room? Does that mean I get to help you??" Warren squealed in excitement while Denmoore groaned. He pinched the bridge of his nose before turning to Flug and mouthing, "Kill me, please." They both headed for their rooms to wait until the meeting is set to begin.

Meanwhile

Krenman was hiding in a small tree, planning to sneak in through the building once everyone had left. He was watching everyone with his binoculars. Once he spotted Denmoore and a Neo-PHANTOM ENFORCER amongst the group of people at the entrance, he cursed under his breath. He didn't see any other PHANTOMS there but was convinced at this point that this was a Neo-PHANTOM gathering. Although, Krenman decided to wait to see exactly how many other phantoms were there before he'd call support.

He scoffed when he looked down at Daanyal, who was leaning against the tree. He was keeping an eye out for anything strange. Daanyal looked up at Krenman.

"How many PHANTOMS do you think are there?"

"Hundreds, if not, thousands. We gotta lay low until these guys leave. Then we're going to sneak in and see what's really going on..."

Flug started at the strong guy, and raised an eyebrow when he said "'kill me'" "looks like someone going to have a bad time. Aw well",and he walked back to the desk awaiting more members.

On the other hand however, a small faint beeping came from warren's card; it stood for whoever has entered is not registered, for they haven't been given the message or an invitation. It suddenly stopped after five beeps.

A small, cheerful humming came from virus as she set up an electronic chalkboard, "almost done...", until she heard a voice message on her glove that said 'error. Wrong keycard', and it kept repeating,"that's weird... weird indeed... someone has a wrong card, hmm...", she just ignored it, figuring that the keycard has expired or someone was tampering with it.

Everyone's room has a bed, bathroom, and closet. For means of communication, the card came in handy, for it had a small call number for virus's office, however, if it is a false alarm, the call number disappears until the false alarm has been sounded.

Denmoore approached his room but looked behind him. Warren was right at his tail. He tried to close the door to his room and lock him out, but Warren ran by at the last second to grab the doorknob from the outside. Though Denmoore was much stronger than him, he was irritated and wanted him to get lost.

"Dammit, what do you want?"

"C-can I talk to you? I've got so many questions to ask you. I never thought that I'd ever get see you in person!"

"Not now! Don't you have your own room to go to?"

"Yeah, but can I go to yo-"

"Absolutely not! Go, get! We're going to a meeting soon."

Denmoore overpowered Warren, causing him to lose his grip on the doorknob and allowing Denmoore to finally close the door. Denmoore spent a few moments by the door to listen to see if Warren had left. Surprisingly, he heard Warren walk away after only a few seconds. Once he was gone, the Commander sulked over to his bed and collapsed on it. It wasn't until the post-PHANTOM reign that he noticed how needy his soldiers must've been. Nonetheless, he still wanted to find the PHANTOM STONE, especially before one of those Neo-PHANTOM organizations find it. Maybe, if he mentioned it at the meeting, they could help him...

Meanwhile

Warren had left Denmoore's doorstep and had just entered his own room. He was hoping that he'd finally get to ask his idol his most burning questions. However, Warren understood that he was likely very busy and that he just needed some time to prepare. He did not understand that Denmoore was very annoyed with him, he just figured that he was tired. It must be a lot of hard work to control an entire army! Although, he wasn't sure what this meeting would be about. It was obvious that those other people were not PHANTOMS, considering the Commander's reaction, but he knew that he had plans. He excitedly squeezed the key in his hand, the same of which he heard beeping a while back but paid little attention to.

"What the heck... ill ask small fry if his keycard is acting funny... hmmmm", virus wrote on the screen with nothing in her hands except her writing and hacking skills. She saw a very annoyed blackhat come in,"you're early, I'm not done yet."
"What do you mean you're not done yet!? You told me five minutes ago and it's almost five o'clock!"
"Calm down, black. Its just getting done, I'm almost done with the rules and missions for tomorrow-"
"Cant you just go faster!?", he shouted.
"Blackhat, I can't go any faster unless you want me to beat the screen half to death.", she chuckled.
"We are cutting this close...", blackhat laughed awkwardly; he would kill virus if he had to, but she was co-founder and scouter for some nights.
"Alright listen, if you calm down, ill have to deal with much worse than this bullmess. I don't understand why we had to get these people rallied up, and do something for this company."
"I brought them here for recruitment! Cant you get that into your-into your system!?"
"Shut up!", virus had enough arguing. Blackhat gotten extremely mad,"what did you say to me?"
"I said shut up. We are done arguing."
He was so mad, that his eyes gotten redder,"fine, if you say so, I'm not even going to talk to you. If you don't give me discipline, you're fired, and for your punishment for thinking that you are boss, you scout tonight from dusk til dawn!"
"Fine!", she shouted.

Arguing was something this company had to go through to keep it running, but sometimes it gets out of hand. Unless someone breaks the argument, either someone gets fired or killed or even put into jail, but the police or the government doesn't even know about this strange company, but if someone were to find it out, the whole company goes bankrupt and all the villains, including blackhat and the members get put into aloiss, where virus came from and she did not want to go back there.

Virus sounded the call on the P.A"all villain members, please come into the conference room for we are about to begin.", and everyone was expected to show up, except the boss, helpers, and bouncers, only the members and her were allowed in the room, for she can handle a meeting like a charm. She Sat in her chair, still growling at what happened earlier.

Frostnova slunk into the conference room, her face a carefully crafted mask of indifference, when she noticed someone other than Virus in the room. Her eyes grew a fraction wider in disbelief. There in all his unholiness, sat a grinning, yellow-eyed medic with a penchant for destruction known as... Mephisto.

"Miss Frostnova~! Over here~!" The wretched little demon greeted his colleague cheerfully, patting the seat next to him with vigor.

There was the slightest of pauses, before the cautus brought herself to move. Each step was unusually heavy, as though the very act pained her. She reached the seat and sat down, glancing over at her counterpart. His playful grin took a manic edge as they stared each other down. She huffed a sigh, and finally seemed to resign herself to her fate. She figured that things could have been a lot worse. At the very least, it was just the two of them here, though she did wish that Faust was also with them. Mephisto really only cared about his dearest partner, after all.

"I should have left your psychopathic self in the arctic tundras to die in the cold."

"Ahh, scary scary~"

Virus Virus

Denmoore and Warren both arrived at the conference room shortly after the announcement. As to be expected, Warren was right behind the Commander, barely giving him any personal space. He was chattering with him about random things, mostly about how he was thrilled to finally meet him. Consequently, Denmoore never looked at the Ex-PHANTOM ENFORCER the entire way there, but his face conveyed to others as extremely aggravated. For a split second, one could even see his eye twitch in annoyance. They both arrived at the conference table when Warren once again attempted to get in his face and ask him more questions.

"Now ain't the best time! You're hardly giving me any room to breathe! Go sit somewhere."

"Can I sit here? With you?"

"Hell no! Get on your own."

"But I don't have my own..." Warren was referring to the fact that he wasn't invited there, and as a result, had no chairs that were labeled for him. Denmoore noticed this too but disregarded any sort of sympathy he may have felt for the smaller man. He told him off, so Warren sat in one of the chairs that did not have a name. This so happened to be located just a short distance to Virus.

Meanwhile

A tiny, peanut-shaped toy robot quietly studied the surrounding building area. This small robot, which was about the size of your standard remote-controlled car, was guided by General Krenman. He was in the same spot as before, in the tree, and so was Daanyal, who was sitting by the same tree. Daanyal was beginning to feel incredibly bored. He knew that the General always wanted to take his time in regards to taking precautions, but his patience was growing thin. He wanted to come up to the PHANTOM COMMANDER as soon as possible, and show him how he really felt when he nearly murdered him and left his squad in ruins. He wanted to avenge his fallen squadmates.

Daanyal glanced up at Krenman, who was controlling the deployed robot and watching a small monitor. "Can we sneak inside soon? I wanna kick some PHANTOM butt."

Krenman never took his eyes off the monitor, but he shook his head to answer Daanyal. "Not just yet. I know you're eager to put them down, but we've gotta know if it's safe to go in now. I don't want us to slink through the entrance and be ambushed by a dozen or so PHANTOMS. We won't be able to call for backup, and when they finally arrive, they'd be too late." He temporarily took his eyes off the screen to solemnly look down at Daanyal.

"Look, I was there too. I saw everything. Tembo did, too. We may have not been attacked by Denmoore like you and our friends, but we were attacked in the way that we felt like we had been betrayed. We were! I want to get him, too, but we can't be rash..."

Daanyal responded by sinking his head into his body as he lifted his knees up, still sitting on the ground. In the meantime, the robot Krenman was controlling trotted through the building entrance. Its goal was to be quick and sneaky, as it analyzed the area for any other threats. It hugged close to the walls as its four mechanical legs tip-toed through the building.

In the entrance, flug was busy putting the weapons he had gotten from the members into lockers so no one could sneak them out,"there, that's more like it. More organized.", he let out a loud sigh; he heard all the arguing that has happened and it drove him and 5.0.5 insane. If that little robot snuck by, no one noticed it.

"So, if we are all situated, shall we proceed?", virus spoke and broke the silence that filled the room. She noticed that Warren didn't have a chair,"strange... but anyway... y'all are probably wondering why we brought everyone here today; this company has been in Mississippi for decades and was in need of members after the last boss retired and left this company in ruins till blackhat came along and put it back on it's feet. We hired new members, but one was exceedingly crazy and killed the others, we never speak of his name.", virus gotten up and touched the board; to everyone's sight, she plucked the screen right off and it was in her bands projected as a hologram. She compressed it into a small box, and grabbed a jewel off of her glove; she placed it on the table and put the box on it.

After she placed it, projections of rules and missions hovered from the jewel,"mere party trick, but these are the rules. One, no harassing other villains. If you feel like someone's driving you mad like hell, just call my office and ill handle it. Two, don't kill each other. Simple, you can't kill each other; for we can't deal with sending someone to the hospital or this company will be found out. Three, everyone will be separated into teams for tomorrow's mission and more missions that requires teamwork. Four, no one goes out at night; I'm a scouter and that means after lights out at 9:30, you either stay in your room, or die. Last but not least, don't annoy the boss; the last member to annoy the boss gotten killed.", she took a deep breath and let it out. jeesh, this is going to take long

"Missions. Everyone will be separated into two teams. One will have three, the other will have two and you both must work together with your teammates. I'm going in a team as well, for I have a mission I'm dying to do. These are your missions, lets see who everyone is ending up with." A database showed up on the computer behind her and, without turning her head, she read the list from top to bottom,"warren, frostnova, your on my team. Denmoore and... wait, how long have you?! Damn, must've not seen you coming... mephisto...? Your a team."

"These are the missions everyone is assigned, don't tell anyone else your doing these or we will fail. Team number one, you will be assigned to grab the moon diamond, pretty and priceless, but it has a catch. The diamond is cursed. It is called the moon diamond for a reason; every full moon the diamond turns black and dull, stare at it, and your worse nightmare appears. Which is why we are doing this in the morning to late afternoon. Team number two, you will be heisting to grab a secret plan from a spy company over pearl river; it is called north wind. Their plan is to tell the government about us, grab the secrets and plans and mission accomplished."

"So, any questions about what we covered today?", she was out of breath, one speech in under an hour is very exhausting. She was about to say something else when her glove gave the same voice message, but it said,'error. Unregistered member, please scan card.' "Weird..." and, that's not it, warrens card started beeping louder for five beeps and it stopped. She called dismissed, and sat down,"Warren, your staying with me, I have a couple questions."

(longest post I have posted on this site...)

"Thank God..." Denmoore muttered under his breath upon hearing the news that Warren wasn't in the same team as him. This was accompanied by Warren's whining after learning that he wasn't going to be with Denmoore. The Commander, however, looked at his new teammate, only to learn that Mephisto seemed just as childish as Warren. After watching him interact with Frostnova for a bit, Denmoore groaned and sank back into his chair. Oh well, at least they were just going to steal some plans and leave. It probably won't be too bad...

After learning about what team he was placed in, Warren glanced over at Frostnova. This was the same woman that Warren thought was going to kill him earlier with her stare. He was immensely frightened of her, and he barely knew her. On top of that, he wasn't going to be on the same team as the most revered PHANTOM icon! He bounced in his chair impatiently while he attempted to interrupt Virus to give her his two cents. Unfortunately, Virus droned on with her speech as Warren fidgeted like the crazy man he was.

After her discourse, Denmoore provided Virus with a question of his own. "Alright, when do you want us to set out for our mission?" Warren also berated Virus with his questions. He neurotically stood up from his seat and faced her. He was exasperated but implored with Virus.

"Oh, I wanna switch teams! Denmoore is in the other one and Frostnova scares the hell outta me! I wanna be in his team, please! I'll do anything!!" As Warren begged and threw a tantrum, Denmoore hid his face with his hand in embarrassment.

Once everyone's questions had been answered and they were all dismissed by Virus, everyone had begun to leave and head back to their respective rooms. As Warren grumpily slinked off his chair, he tried to stalk Denmoore again. Unfortunately for him, Virus called him up so that she could speak to him in private. He stood in place as he woefully peered from the corner of his eye to see Denmoore leave the room. Once he left, Warren leered at Virus with angry and manic eyes. "What?! What?! Make it quick!!" He flung his arms in the air as he frantically continued to glance at the door, waiting to be allowed to leave so that he could catch up to the Commander.

Meanwhile

The robot successfully snuck through the entrance and made its way throughout the building. It continued to get up close to the hallway walls as it slunk about the building. Along its journey, the robot began to pick up on some chattering. It followed the noise and came across a door. Now, the robot had a special ability. The robot's body was separated into two different pieces that were connected by a folded fabric material. This allowed the robot to extend its body like an accordion. Using this ability, the small robot disconnected its front half and pushed the door slightly ajar to avoid detection as much as possible. It's lower half remained behind the door.

This allowed the robot to spy on the entire second half of the meeting. Upon spotting Denmoore and another PHANTOM at the table, Krenman silently pumped his fist in his tree base. But, no other PHANTOMS could be seen, and everyone else seemed like they didn't belong there. They didn't even look like standard Neo-PHANTOM soldiers. Krenman stroked his mustache befuzzled when the meeting ended abruptly. When most of the people had been dismissed and they left the conference room, the robot swiftly retreated into a vent close to the floor. It watched as a few people left the room, including Denmoore. Once it was safe, the robot removed itself from the vent and began to quietly follow Denmoore to his room...

Last edited:
Mephisto pouted petulantly upon being seperated from his colleague, behaving every inch the child he appeared to be. Yellow eyes dulled in boredom as he absentmindedly listened to the mission that was assigned to his team, resting his chin in his hands. A heist of all things, how lame was that? He gave a cursory glance over at his teammate, when something else caught his attention. His lips twisted into a cruel smile hidden behind gloved hands.

Well well, what have we here?

-----

Frostnova stalked back towards her assigned room, mulling over her task. She'd done many things throughout her life, but theivery?

"Frostnova~"

The cautus paused in her steps, partially turning back to stare at the medic who'd called out to her. He grinned up at her and walked with a skip in his step, looking for all intents and purposes as sweet as one could be. Of course, that did nothing to fool his longtime comrade. She knew that look on his face—the expression he'd make when he found something interesting to toy with.

"Hey, you know? It seems that we have an unwanted guest here~"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Virus Virus

The robot stalked behind Denmoore, dodging any kind of possible threat. It followed the Commander at a far but safe distance. Finally, it watched as Denmoore entered his room. The small robot certainly wasn't going to be able to open the door to go in, not like Krenman wanted it to. It would've easily been sighted if it walked inside the room. Besides, Krenman got all the information he wanted. This small group that Denmoore was partaking in was planning two illegal heists, and it had to be stopped. Even if the General only saw two PHANTOMS, one of them was the greatly wanted PHANTOM COMMANDER.

So, the tiny robot was commanded to turn around and sneak out of the building. It was to return to Daanyal and Krenman, where they'll contact the National Army. That'll put an end to their activities. As the robot made its return trip back home, Krenman started to speak back to Daanyal excitedly. "We've got him now, Daanyal! I can't wait to see the look on his face when we get him arrested a second time! Although, once we do, we must figure out what we should do with him..."

Daanyal scoffed. "You should just kill him. He deserves it. I wish we could just go in there and kill him ourselves..."

Krenman only responded by glancing down at his beloved but hurt friend with a depressing look. Daanyal never looked back, so Krenman shook his head and continued to stare at the monitor.

Ineptitude Ineptitude Virus Virus

"Warren, I have a concern about your sudden arrival. Why did you come here? Just to annoy the other guy? Cause I saw what happened when you mentioned denmoore, he seemed pretty mad about it. So, unless you annoy him, I might change my mind and let you join his team, but you'll have to convince me. I don't change my mind often, dismissed.", virus hated to see denmoore getting annoyed with what looks like a fan of him, but it figures, even she has a fan that always annoys her.

After the meeting, she headed downstairs to grab her weapons from the arsenal,"flug, don't turn on the security system until lights out, I'm scouting tonight.", she grabbed her gun, her grappling hook, and her goggles.
"But, I thought you scouted from midnight to three in the morning, did blackhat changed the rules?"
"Unfortunately, yes, I'm scouting from dusk to dawn; the diamond, depending on whether I'm tired or not, will have to be delayed. I'm done."
"But certainly, you're not retiring now! You have-", he stopped for a moment to count on his fingers and spoke up,"thirty more years! If you're retiring this early, blackhat would kill you!"
"I know what he said!", she pulled her hair in anger and sighed,"I'm retiring sooner or later, villainy is a tough job.", she headed out with her gun and climbed to the roof.
Flug wasn't happy either, he didn't want to lose another member, especially one that could hack the entire world and not die.

Up on the roof, virus stared at the sunset over the Mississippi river, waiting for it to vanish,"easy does it, now it's night.", she stared from the top of the roof with her gun aimed down to kill anyone outside whether friend or foe. "Now, let's begin", and she jumped off the roof, and held from her grappling hook like a spider. If anyone was out there, they wouldn't notice her unless she makes a loud noise.

Meanwhile, flug was waiting for the clock to strike half after nine to lock up. "What's going on?", dementia walked in,"where's vi?"
"She's out scouting, when there's nothing out there that could possibly break in."
"Oh, well, what are you waiting for?"
"The message of security."
Soon enough, a small message appeared over the pa,"attention all villains, please return to your rooms and stay until dawn. Turn out all lights, and don't exit your rooms.", a loud click came from everyone's room lock the doors. Flug locked the entrance and headed to his room.
A night that is quite quiet one way or another...

Ineptitude Ineptitude .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back