• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale of Magic Knights: Beneath the Crimson Moon (Modern Fantasy) (NEED DARK PRIEST/PRIESTESS)

Yep, and I can't wait for the priest to appear. ( Note: I am just talking here, so you won't do the bump thing. 😆 )

Priest person, where are you? Because if they aren't here, we will just start the cs thread without them.

I can see if I can drag my roommate into this when he gets up tomorrow if it's still not filled. He usually enjoys fantasy stuff and has been kinda wanting an RP for a while.

Guess your priestess is here xD unless you want to wait for Thana's friend to fill the role. I can be a backup plan =)

As a massive Garo fan, I love this rp and also... JINGA. Hehe.

Anyways I just wanted to say this is an awesome idea! You seem to be full up, though.

Garo fans are hard to find anywhere :( as soon as I saw the title of this thread I got excited lol.

Hmmm I’m not sure if I have the time but I DO have a makai priestess oc that I never got the chance to use, and she might fit in here... decisions.

I guess it depends on how active you want this rp! I don’t know if I’ll have the time to reply every day with work, but if that isn’t a problem I would definitely like to join. :)

Garo fans are hard to find anywhere :( as soon as I saw the title of this thread I got excited lol.

Hmmm I’m not sure if I have the time but I DO have a makai priestess oc that I never got the chance to use, and she might fit in here... decisions.

I guess it depends on how active you want this rp! I don’t know if I’ll have the time to reply every day with work, but if that isn’t a problem I would definitely like to join. :)
Have you seen Makai Priestesses?

They do whatever they want really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back