• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πš 𝐭𝐚π₯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 | adv. literate bxb roleplay

shortcakewrites

hello! i'm gay and want to improve my writing skills, so i'm looking for someone to do an advanced literate roleplay that focuses on the romance between two high school boys. i would prefer if there was at least four paragraphs on both sides, but i'm alright with shorter ones if it works better. quantity over quality, after all. we can discuss more about the plot and characters in messages if you're interested!

Hi! I know this was posted in June and it's now August, I saw that you were looking for a literate rp between boy x boy? I'm not exactly advanced lit, but I normally write around 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes even 4- if that's fine with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back