• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm back here again! Looking for roleplayers as always. I'm looking for something rather fantastical this time, with the main focus being on character building and growth. An underlying romance could be exciting.

As I will mention right below, this plot still needs a lot of work, so I hope that we can brainstorm a lot! I really think my little idea has some potential if enough work is put in to flesh it out.

I’ve had this idea buzzing around my head, it’s very vague, but starts to unfold with a group of characters. The main focus of this roleplay would be on a group of gods, though the rest of the world is left for us to decide. The previously mentioned gods would be; Fate, Destiny, Time, Sound, Death and Life, Chaos and Balance, Emotion, Dimension…. And a couple more I can not come up with at the moment. I would like us to choose one of these gods each. Naturally, they would have a strength, according to their name, but I would like us to choose one major disadvantage and build everything from there… Does that sound confusing? Let me give you a couple of examples. Emotion can control the emotions of everyone around, but can not feel anything themselves. Destiny can predict the ever changing future, but can never speak of it.
I’m sure you get the picture now. If you wish, we could make these disadvantages into a curse, something each God has brought upon themselves after disobeying the Mother.

(edit)

So, I realize now that I have already posted this thread that it lacks a good bit of information. A little bit about myself: I'm a 19 year old female, I prefer to go by she/her. I'm mostly looking for people who are comfortable with playing male characters. Your gender does not matter to me, but I would prefer it if you were over 18. The post above does not say much about my writing, it's messy and unrefined, but I seem to be in luck. I found an old "description" of one of the gods mentioned, the god I myself was interested in playing. I will leave her introduction below and hopefully that will be enough to sway some of you into striking up a conversation!

The Goddess of Emotion had quite easily earned herself the title of the most elusive god among the council of thirteen. Mostly because she did not see the need to get involved in what could only be described as pointless politics. From the very start of her existence, she has bathed in the prayers and love of the mortals below. Finding herself spending more time in the human realm than her own. So much so that she started going by an alias rather than her actual title. Araminta. It had a nice ring to it, that was her explanation.
The many years of praise and love have given the female an almost heavenly glow, her skin as pale as alabaster, though her high cheekbones and plump lips had a permanent and lively rouge. Her hair was a deep shade of midnight black, the light liked to dance off of it, enjoying the silky smooth texture. Usually, the long locks were braided in intricate ways, and adorned with pale colored flowers. Pale like her eyes. It was once said that the shade of her large eyes changed according to her mood, or the mood of everyone around her, though when the damned curse settled over her bones many many years ago, her eyes lost their spark, now stuck in a cold shade of light gray.
Her body was well sculpted, as if every little detail had been carefully thought out and placed with purpose… Not that the other gods looked any different. They were all perfect, all beautiful and charming. Not a single flaw in sight, as that would be too low. Too human.
Araminta stood at around 5’3, though her long legs and choice of attire always gave the illusion of her being taller. Sleek and elegant, the woman dressed herself in deep shades of navy and olive. Dresses that clung to her like a second skin, accentuating the lean and feminine body. Some parts of her skin seemed to be marked, either with the same shade of midnight black as her hair, or a white, paler than her skin. What they meant had either been forgotten, or simply never spoken of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back