• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. [actively seeking long-term partners!]

Zyrelle

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭?
2F5E0F23-FA03-48B9-A13E-3B7A31D3E4B5.jpeg✧Welcome✧
My name is Myah, I’m looking for a detailed role-play partner! Gender means nothing to me, both inside and outside of the play, so don’t worry about that! I have over ten years of role playing experience and can comfortably say I’m between semi-literate, and literate. I never go below three paragraphs, and can normally give you around three to ten six sentenced paragraphs. But! Please don’t feel intimidated, I don’t mind if you give less, so long as I can read it and understand it enough to get another reply out - I’m completely fine with it!

Please let me know if you aren’t feeling our play anymore, or if you don’t like the direction it’s going in. I’m an understanding person, I won’t ever hold anything against you. Please don’t ghost! If you don’t like something - communicate! Communication is key to everything, not just relationships.

✧About me✧
Twenty something.
England based. (Whatever time zone that is! I’m uneducated in the terms of...geography? I don’t even know what it is!)

I volunteer at a hospital, and I’m close to having a full time job, so my active-ness will vary!
Excitable rambler. I ramble so much when I’m excited - I apologise in advance! Especially when we’re coming up with ideas, nine times out of ten, if i haven’t replied within a few hours, it’s because I’m jumping around like an overhyped kangaroo, bursting with eagerness.
OOC friendly! I love making new friends! If I ever get too friendly with you, please let me know! I’ll calm myself down, and give you some space.

Certified bad-ass. This wasn’t necessary to put, but I feel like you’d have to know to understand - I only ever play bad ass women. I refuse to play a character who’ll submit easily, who’ll roll over and let you do whatever the fuck you want to her. She will always put up a fight.

✧What I’m lookin’ for!✧
Experienced writer.
Able to reply at least a few times times a week. I understand not everyone can respond multiple times a day, I’m not asking for that! I, myself, won’t be able to do that either. (Depending on the day, actually!).
Third person, past tense.
Please be able to play more than one character! I will also play more than one character, especially considering it’ll help move the plot along! It won’t be any fun if it’s just our characters roaming the world, alone.
Long time commitment is a
must.
✧Finally...the plots!

BLACKOUT:
In 1977 New York faced one of it’s deadliest challenges yet, The blackout. From petty crimes committed, to down right dangerous ones. It was safe to say the city was in absolute Chaos. Muse A was part of the group that took it upon themselves to see how long it would take them to tear the city apart. Muse B was innocent. Until she wasn’t. At this point, she wasn’t so sure tomorrow was promised. All it took was teaming up with Muse A to change her outlook on life, and realise that maybe, the world wasn’t as colourful as she thought.

TOUGH LOVE:
Unknowingly kidnapped from a young age, Muse A has been locked in a cellar for as long as
she can remember. She had never met the man upstairs, only ever meeting the few different men that were sent down to beat her whenever she refused to do something - other than that, she was only ever starved for long periods of time. Enter, Muse B, the crazed man’s newest experiment, and her unfortunate roommate. The both of them bond over their situation, eventually falling for one another, and inevitably planning their escape. Only, Muse A isn’t too sure she wants to escape, after all, she’s never been outside of the four walls she considered her home.

SKATER BOY:
Muse A, the have-it-all popular cheerleader, with a reputation she’s unwilling to lose. Muse B, the reject skater boy, who doesn’t have a care in the world. When tragedy strikes and they’re both involved in an accident that only serves to bring them closer to each other,
will Muse A allow herself to openly love the boy who could destroy everything she worked hard to build? Or will she continue to keep their love a secret, undoubtedly burning every bridge they ever built together?
♛ the walking dead. (I prefer to use an OC against a character like negan.)
♛ the vampire diaries. (I don’t have a preference for this.)
♛ teen wolf.
♛ the originals.
♛ gossip girl.
♛ skins. (I feel like this would be really fun!)
♛ american horror story.
♛ the purge.
♛ princess x prince.
♛ modern take on bonnie and clyde.
♛ vampire x human.
♛ modern take on romeo and juliet.
♛ brothers best friend.
♛ gang leader x rivalry’s daughter.
♛ bodyguard x girl being guarded.
♛ werewolf x human.
♛ werewolf x werewolf.
♛ oc superhero x oc superhero.
♛ modern take on harley quinn and the joker.
♛ villain x villain.
♛ mafia boss x rivalry’s daughter.
♛ mermaid x human.
♛ mermaid x pirate.
✧Preferences✧
Third person/past tense only - I cannot and will not play in first person, I apologise. It’s just not something I’m physically capable of doing. I prefer to stay in third person - it gives you an opportunity to get more...personal.
Roleplay through PM or threads - I am willing to play privately if being public is something you’re not comfortable with, but I will not go offsite to play.
OOC chat! - I am a very friendly person, it’s not a need but more of a want, I guess! It’s just a lot easier for me to play with someone if we have a...reasonable connection, of some sorts. I won’t feel like I’m able to talk to you about anything if you’re closed off and brash towards me!

✞ If you’ve read this far - include your favourite colour somewhere in your first message! ✞

201D0BB6-E622-41AD-834E-CC6DAC1B01F5.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back