• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π€ π’πŽππ† πŽπ… πˆπ‚π„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π„ - 𝘒𝘡𝘒𝘹π˜ͺ𝘒 | a game of thrones/asoiaf rp

Sorry it was a half thought I had lol, never mind it :D
I meant for anyone looking to join who did not say what character they were making or if they were unsure to give a look at a great house unless they want to go elsewhere :D

I think I understand you now !
i was thinking of making a "wanted characters" page so people could see what houses/roles were sought out by other rpers !

E5HmpDtXMAIf56J.jpg

a lil b u m p

just gonna repost this πŸ‘€

I've been wanting an ASOIAF rp for a while, so I can't describe how hyped I was to see this. Sign me up!

I've been wanting an ASOIAF rp for a while, so I can't describe how hyped I was to see this. Sign me up!

i knew my memes would come in handy hehe

anyways, here's the ooc that threads to everything else !!

I would love to join if there are spaces! I’d like to claim Lady Tyrell :)

Last edited:
uwupolice uwupolice

Still got room in the RP for one more? If so, I do have some questions about creating my character. Am I allowed to create a character that's not of noble birth or origin, but is still close to them (Like say, a knight)? If not, then I plan to make my character an adopted member of House Stark. If that's impossible, I can work with them being born into the family.

Last edited:
uwupolice uwupolice

Still got room in the RP for one more? If so, I do have some questions about creating my character. Am I allowed to create a character that's not of noble birth or origin, but is still close to them (Like say, a knight)? If not, then I plan to make my character an adopted member of House Stark. If that's impossible, I can work with them being born into the family.

oh we got lots of room open hehe
and yeah, that's definitely allowed !! would prefer them to be close to a house though so they can be more involved !

Ok thanks, where do I go, or what do I do from here?

you can join the discord if you'd like ! but please look over the lore and characters to see what's taken and what's not! feel free to hit up people to plot and such ! (which might be easier if u join the discord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back