• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings | a small town mystery | 1 on 1 |

aurorakoo

a42eab8a753bee7a4ae2e2236987c94d.jpg

a small town mystery. ❞

| m/m | 1x1 | prefer muse a | keywords: twilight and stranger things vibes, mystery, angsty romance, supernatural | pinterest board |

EASTHILL FALLS is an inland town and for those who know it will cherish its beautiful nature and steep mountains. It’s rather isolated and if you don’t go looking for it, you won’t find it. Though a small city where everyone is on each other’s business there lies a college. The college isn’t popular with anyone else other than the people living in the town. So, it was rather weird when muse A showed up.

Muse A moved to the town his mother grew up in. Muse A comes from a big city and so the small little place barely found on maps is an…experience. Quickly he runs into muse B. Muse B’s family is rather well-known in the town and has a lot of influence over how things are run. But, there’s something more to this rich family and mysterious town.

Muse B’s family is part of an organization (some not keen on the organization prefer cult) worshiping "the divine". This organization, though known all over the city, is somewhat not talked about. Ask anyone not in the inner circle, they all have their own theories. Whether it’s an actual cult with powers not known to common man or just a circle jerk of rich people, it’s there and has been since the founding of the city.

As muse A and B start to get closer they both get sucked into a mystery filled with secrets and mystical beings.

INFO. So the idea is there! If interested we can (and will) broaden the plot. In addition settle on plot points, relationship between the characters etc. I love planning the plot and discussing it. I'd love you to read my 1x1 search since it gathers info about me and my rules but here are some basics. I only roleplay with people over 18. Nothing personal and I'm not even too keen on roleplaying sexual scenes. I just feel more comfortable roleplaying people that are of age. I strictly play multi-para and would like you to, too. I'd also like to play with people who have experience with writing. I love raw and mature story telling.

I'm 22 and have roleplayed since I was about 10. English isn't my first language but I'm pretty much fluent. Still, if you can't stand some grammar mistakes I might not be a good fit for you. My activity varies a lot and is pretty much dependent on my amount of free time and mental health. Oh, and I'm actually much more chill ooc lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back