• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Slow Invasion OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think we need a GM goose to get us going again. :) Like a conflict, or an unexpected event, or an explosion! :D

I hate to be that person, but I belive we need to pick up the rp a little.... haha. It’s just been a bit dead.

I’m not doing anything at the moment but there isn’t much going on

If you want to try and get something started go ahead, although I’m not sure if they can start training without Williams’s permission at least I guess

The only ones who really need William around to train are the children or those who can't control their powers to the point it might be dangerous.

Are there like specific training rooms or do they just practice wherever is convenient

There are training rooms with standard equipment.

Well, it looks like we're in "waiting for something to happen" mode. It can be difficult to start an RP in a large group while everyone is still working to get a feel for their characters, a situation possibly made more complex by the fact that many of the characters are kids and possibly not as likely to be pro-active in social situations.

I was hoping that breakfast would get interrupted by a call to action of some sort, but I'm but sure what our overall status is.

I was also not wanting to leave people out. Some have not replied to my mentions in the roleplay.

I was also not wanting to leave people out. Some have not replied to my mentions in the roleplay.

I totally dig that. At some point, though, the stragglers might have to be left behind...

I've been a bit slow in replying because every time I think that I have my notifications arranged correctly, a game appears to go silent, and when I go check, there's new posts. For now, I've just given up on e-mail notifications being reliable, and have gone back to checking the sites...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back