• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Slow Invasion OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is just a place for talking. Maybe throw in some memes.

Popping in to say hi. Adrian is done.

Joseph loves William like a father and is quite attached to him. However Adrian does not see him as a parent. She is greatful to him, respects him greatly and even loves him. But does not view him as her rightful parent in her mind she has no parent.

working on my third and final character the 7 year old boy known as Damian, in possession of a power called "The Devil". The third of the Young Children crew, which i will affectionately refer to as the 2nd generation.
Expect strangeness from him. Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Working on a character. Thinking of someone that has yet to find a way to use their power like how to other siblings do. She has good control over her power, it just isn't a power that easily translates to making you good at some sort of profession (not the profession she would like at least). Because of that she's started to get jealous of her siblings and resent William.

Regis has something of a potty mouth... what's this RP rated? :D (I'm perfectly content to have him &$%#@! if need be :) )

Regis has something of a potty mouth... what's this RP rated? :D (I'm perfectly content to have him &$%#@! if need be :) )
I'm generally okay with it as long as it's not too over the top. 'Lesser' swears, I guess are okay for me. XD ((Help I can't talk)) Not sure if my opinion matters for this but just thought I'd put it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back