• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Slow Invasion OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hm. Looks like we're looking to the GM to goose things along here... or am I reading the situation incorrectly?

Ah! I'm sorry. I didn't realize you all were relying on my post. I'm so sorry.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
I love the idea of joseph having saved and relocated Aria btw. Seeing as how he never met his parents and is a considerable amount of years older...and she has never met her father...its entirely likely that they are siblings. Simple thing to say the father was able to escape josephs blaze and survive. Then once he met Aria's mom he settled down again and once found out she was pregnant he was terrified and fled...which explains the mothers hateful attitude towards aria...she could blame her for Aria's dad leaving. What say you?

Oh sorry! I think I may have put this in the wrong room. It looks kind of similar.... Ill take it down, sorry!
(I'm new, please don't get mad.)

Oh sorry! I think I may have put this in the wrong room. It looks kind of similar.... Ill take it down, sorry!
(I'm new, please don't get mad.)
Your fine im no gm or nothing just trying to help keep things organized. I dig your character btw.

Im sure it will come soon our gm is the other person i tagged and is pretty good about this stuff. :)

After attaining control of his "Devil" it. Manifests as this
a3eae2591364d87b391d2061ad2cc8b3.jpg
With full mastery he can fuse with it becoming this...
089a2bdc1d9f174c1a96192c93d72e9a.jpg
Woe unto those who F**k with Perfected damian.

Meme Machine Meme Machine So, what's going on? I'm a bit confused. If you're looking to join you'll need to post a character sheet in the character thread, wait till I give you a cookie or a heart (whichever I had chosen lol) and then you may post a reply to the main thread.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Is it ok if she isn’t in the home yet? I was wondering if it was ok if she was trying to steal something from them but took a interest or got caught.....? If not, that’s cool. Just wondering.
If your okay with my character and all. And stuff. I’m akward, sorry. 😂

Sorry if I’m being to pushy with the question. you liked my character, but never said if she could not be in the house yet....? Again, I don’t care either way.... just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back