• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Slice of Life Isekai world OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thank you so much- To be honest, I don't really know why I took the time to make an animation for it, All it does is for the aesthetic and it delays the time it takes for me to make another post- but ah~ It looks cool so whatever I guess-

I get that lol, too many times have I gone and found music to perfectly fit whatever's currently going on in the roleplay and delayed my post because of it. (normally the post doesn't get done until I find such music though, it helps me write)

What ever gets creative juices flowing.

As a heads up, all I require in the RP is at least once post per week, since I know that people have lives other than this site. (And some people are in 10+ RPs at once...)

If I take more than three days to post, something's wrong and I should probably be poked. This is one of the only RPs I'm in at the moment, and life is very chill

I know right? I've barely had time, and this has been on my mind all day. ;_;

I'm waiting for Zeirulious to tell me something I need to know for my next Gunna post... Should I just post for Revel to fill the gap? Feels a bit wrong to shove in a long post not interacting with anyone at the moment though

Well, I think it's fine, but that's my opinion. and my opinion is quite irrelevant most of the time..

Sorry about the delay, haven't been on the site all week since I was busy with stuff on my Youtube and Twitch.

Of course.
As a note, this is the longest I've had an active RP I'm running on this site... I'd rather not have it die...

Aw. I've had good luck with 1x1s, but this is definitely lasting a while for a group RP.

Then again I was once in an anomaly group RP that broke 3000 posts before breaking up

Yeah, I actually migrated here from another site that had a tight-nit group RP going on for YEARS. It was big enough, that almost everyone on the site had participated at one time or another.

Sadly though, it died a slow death because of a couple of people trying to mary sue the rp when ever the mods were away.

Just checking with everyone still active on the RP, but what are your thoughts on me opening up a small Discord server for the RP? Make it easier to see if people are free to post at least.

I'm moderately against it on sheer virtue of the size of some of these posts, as well as the fact that I'm almost always 'online' on discord even when I'm not available

I think it would be a fun idea! But as stated on the post above, I have the same problem there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back