• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Slice of Life Isekai world OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was the one to first assume that everyone was currently in the same forest/vicinity. Though Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse was the one to assume that the forests eventually blend in with each other, but it's still completely my fault for not really paying attention and reading everything properly. I can confirm Irene is not in Caelyn's Forest anymore though. Mostly for the fact that Irene could've run a lot further than we'd think, and the creek's description was way too specific to not be the same creek Torhu had encountered. I apologise for making everyone confused, I promise I'll read everything more carefully. ;w;
(Sorry for the unnecessary mention.)

Faynorae Faynorae
You don't have to apologize for this situation if anything I had caused an equal amount, if not more, of the confusion. I had imagined that the creek, corpse she found, the shack, and howling of wolves was a bit too similar to be a coincidence. But, I thank you for confirming the situation regardless of the circumstances.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There
That just means there's more post to enjoy, I see no problems with that. Also, big fan of Revel so far- granted we've only had her for a few short hours.

Glad to hear she's got a fan, I'm putting a lot of work into making sure she turns out well and everything comes together since I want her to be a huge player in the course of this RP, as opposed to Gunna who is more of a foot soldier than an event causer

I can understand that, had a somewhat similar idea with Amaris and Torhu- even more so with the recent revelation. But I can definitely see her (Revel) being a rather potent factor in the world's affairs, be that good or bad for any particular group.

I think Revel is regretting not saying a bit about how she could push over an old lady, or something along those lines. Among the list of things she wanted to do today, fighting something near her on a scale of power is definitely the opposite of what she was hoping for.

Especially if it doesn't just reflect her power, but her abilities themselves. That fight would take hours.

Will try and get a post out today, still not really sure to do with the wandering Arsonist.... probably start him off in an new town or a already existing one....

I don’t think a Blacksmith on a quest to create not only the best set of armor and weapons ever conceived in civilization and on a crusade against monsters both in the skin of beasts and men would burn down a town for no reason.... but good idea if it’s filled with many lawless people.

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Assuming that you're talking about the gauntlet/challenge. Don't worry too much about it haha, it doesn't claim the abilities of the combatant. Nor does it replicate them, unless you want to have that occur for your own post, it merely matches you up with some creature of equal/greater strength based on what you actually have and what you had stated in the hall. So those who undermined themselves may have an easier time, meanwhile, those who boasted are met with something multitudes higher than their power. Either way, it's done within a veil of chaos and unknowing.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Would The Arsonist/Blacksmith be looking for some form of rare materials (Metals, Gems, etc.) by any chance?

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

That is correct, along with the fact that he is just walking around on a dirt path to a random town in the middle of nowhere..... but generally when questions like this are asked, it means that people have plans behind it, do you have one in store for Leon....?

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Well... if you're looking for a town in a mildly secluded area. That of "Njarovik" might tickle your fancy. This is, of course, the village that worships Torhu at the bottom of the "Flashing Fang Peaks". They could probably provide him with some materials they retrieved from the mountains, maybe even give him an excuse to run into Orchid, Irene, and Torhu. Not wanting to force you into such a thing, of course, just an idea I thought I should offer up.

I’m perfectly fine with that, after all, while I can have fun doing adventures and quests only with Leon, but it’s much better with more people to interact with. Also, one question before I send The Starborn to Njarovik, which is seems stupid but I don’t really know, do I need to tag you when interacting with the Villagers.....? After that, I will make my post now

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Alright, glad to help out with that a bit with the suggestion then. You don't have to worry about tagging me when you chat with the townfolk of Njarovik. Though if you enter the forest surrounding it, like heading towards the mountain, I would like you to tag me. Since Torhu would notice him at that point- given that he's on the lookout for those wandering in his territory.

One of my favorite things about roleplay is writing a post only to realize that you had never even thought about the aspect of the character currently on display, but it just came together from all the other aspects of the character that you had planned out. Never really thought of Revel as a battle maniac, but it's oddly fitting.

If Amaris was watching what went on inside the portal I could give a more accurate account of what happened, but it felt very fitting for Revel to just sort of blank out in the moment with the pure elation of being challenged again.

She most certainly would've been watching, given the nature of the trial. But, you have no need to worry about a super-accurate scene of the combat. I have a rough idea of what went down and that's more than enough for me to work off. In all honesty, I quite enjoyed the idea of her showcasing that sort of adrenaline high. It made me think about how much more potent she'll be when sent out on "annihilation" missions, along with giving a glint into that semi-primal draconic side.

As a heads up, at about page 4 or 5 of the RP, I'll be introducing another character who will be functioning mostly as a transition character for between the "Chapters" of the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back