• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Slice of Life Isekai world OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I've played DnD on and off since the early 3.5E days. It's the main reason my RPs on here are always open-ended, as I've found letting my players help shape the plot gets people more invested in returning.

Though it doesn't help that my old local Adventurer's League knew me as the guy who isn't afraid of tossing Dragons at people who annoyed me...

It's still yesterday right? Lol, had a couple of assignments I forgot about. Also having an issue where I don't remember the hex code for Gunna's red, whoops.

I tried highlighting the text in the edit interface but it didn't give me the hex. I remember the red was C3 so I'll just give my best guess.

Faynorae Faynorae I should, but that would be intelligent and thus run counter to my nature as a human being lol. All hail the pointlessly challenging and inefficient way!

If I took a shot for every time I unhappily rewrote that I wouldn't have been able to post it for the rest of my modestly short life-

Seriously, switching from Revel back to Gunna was such an incredible tonal whiplash that I had real difficulties with that post

If I took a shot for every time I unhappily rewrote that I wouldn't have been able to post it for the rest of my modestly short life-

Seriously, switching from Revel back to Gunna was such an incredible tonal whiplash that I had real difficulties with that post

That's part of the reason why I tend to post 'transitional' posts for inactive characters when ever I have multiple. To both remember how they behave, and to remind people I have multiple.

Hey, I noticed it's been a couple of weeks since anyone posted in the IC thread, everything alright here?

I'm still alive, but have no reason to post. I have the Revel post I mentioned earlier still left up my sleeve, but it felt a bit in bad taste to drop a huge post interacting with nobody while things were moving slow

It's fine. I understand the feeling.
Personally, at moments like this I feel it's best to have posts of people reacting to nothing in general. As that can jumpstart things in the RP. I'll leave it up to you if you post or not, but next week I'll be posting a timeskip.

Checking in. My post is currently relying on someone to reply, so I can't do much of it. ;w;

I mean I could, yes, definitely. But when I checked their profile, it seems they haven't been active for long while now.

If anyone is still monitoring/watching this thread, then I'd like to give a heads up that I'll be remaking this RP and combining it with another RP I had tried out before on this site. I'd like to know if any of you are still interested in this setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back