• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apugsign

Of the North
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Divider.png

lynx-fr-1576015635.png

Hello. There are rules down below. 😅 Please read them. I will know if you didn't read them, and you won't be getting a response.

I'm looking for highly literate RP partners interested in being friends long-term. I am looking for someone who is invested in my OCs;
will put effort into the RP, their own OC, and their characterization; and someone who will be willing to communicate OOC with me and become friends.

While I can RP on-site, I prefer off-site. My main platform is Google Docs, but I'm willing to do things on Discord, as well.
I prefer to talk OOC on Discord.

I won't be linking my OCs' bios here. As an artist, I have concerns about having my designs or concepts ripped. As such,
I will be sending them privately upon a suitable partner's interest. You can do the same.

I have preferences that younger characters be aged up! I don't have anything against adults that roleplay younger characters, I just prefer to roleplay characters around my age or older.

I am LGBT myself and roleplay all sorts of pairings, but I tread carefully with MLM pairings as roleplay culture can really make things gross.

DOUBLING IS A MUST.

Yes, I am aware that some of the characters I'm looking for are problematic. I do not, nor have I EVER condoned their actions. There are various reasons these characters
help me cope or reasons that I appreciate them. If you're going to police me over it, please just don't bother seeking out a roleplay to begin with, especially when I would never force
a muse someone is uncomfortable with onto them.

Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

ABOUT ME:

Name: Lynx
Pronouns: They/them
Languages: English, Spanish, and (some) Mi'kmaq.
Timezone: CST -6/Central American Time

RULES:
-You MUST be at least 19 and under 30 years old. I'm 23, so I don't want a big age gap in maturity.
-You MUST be LGBT+ friendly, even if you're unwilling to write it.
-I will only play characters the way they're meant to be played. If they're cold or rude, they will still be cold or rude
unless given a reason to be otherwise.
-If you f*tishize M// or F// and are not LGBTQ+ do not reach out to me AT ALL.
-Your character MUST be fleshed-out and not self-contradictory. I've had far too many people send me characters whose
personality traits make no sense together with no reason given for why this is the case.
-Literacy, PLEASE. Grammar, punctuation, in-character canons, and imagistic writing are a must.
-Ghosting is fine, but I prefer you tell me why once we've begun heavily interacting/sharing Discords.
-I have a barrage of conditions and real-life commitments that may keep me from responding quickly. We can always do light plotting
in DMs while we wait for me to be ready (:

FANDOMS (Amount of Flowers Indicate Higher Interest):

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻):

Looking for: Jotaro Kujo, Caesar Zeppeli, or Yoshikage Kira
Can play: Anyone, but I prefer 17-year-old characters and younger be aged up and am best with parts 1-5.
Will not play: Jotaro Kujo or Dio Brando/DIO (I love him, though! Talk to me about him!)

My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia (🌻🌻🌻):

Looking for: Shouta Aizawa, Kai Chisaki/Overhaul, Dabi
Can play: Anyone
Won't play: Katsuki Bakugou or Endeavor

Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach (🌻🌻):

Looking for: Glamrock Freddy
Can play: Anyone from Security Breach, Michael Afton, William Afton, Henry Emily, versions of the animatronics that are NOT possessed.
Won't play: Any of the characters possessed by kids.

Dragon Ball Z (🌻🌻):

Looking for: Frieza or Android 18
Can play: Anyone, just ask.
Won't play: Android 21, Cell, those in Dragon Ball that aren't in later iterations (I'm just not familiar with the series before DBZ)

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji (🌻🌻):

Looking for: Mostly OCs
Can play: Anyone
Won't play: The underaged characters (Ciel, Alois, Sieglinde)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back