• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RWBY Tale OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
PLOT OUTLINE
Plot Outline as of now:

Time Frame: 20 Years before the events of RWBY. At the same time, that team STRQ is at Beacon

Four students enter Beacon Academy in hopes of becoming huntsmen and huntresses. After undergoing to entrance ceremony and being assigned to a team together, the four students have to learn to work together. On their first mission as a team, they encounter a gang of criminals and are able to put a stop to them. However, they later find out no evidence of any crimes was gathered and all captured members were let go. This leads the group to believe police corruption is involved. It is only when Beacon Academy headmaster Professor Ozpin approaches them that they find out the truth. It is Ozpin's belief that teachers, students, professional huntsmen, and huntresses are in league with the criminal gang. Ozpin believes that the 4 students are uniquely equipped to find out the truth of the matter. By going undercover.

The students must prove themselves to the criminal gang and gain their trust. All in the hopes of exposing their corruption before it's too late and the gang brings down all of Beacon Academy.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre redroseknight redroseknight FiveElemental FiveElemental

Oh, sorry about that. I thought it was like a transparent replica of the thing.
Well they are replica, but they are real swords, and very close to original sword he in copying, in durability, abilities, and skills. And don't worry! It was on my end to explain the power I stole better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back