• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RWBY Tale OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
AwesomeK13 AwesomeK13

Hello, I would like to ask. What exactly kind of story idea you are going for? Where does this take place? Are we still following the main events of the show? Or is it more of an OC based storyline?

PLOT OUTLINE
Here is the general plot as of now, please feel free to recommend changes or alternative ideas.

The plot In Progress: A first-year group of huntresses/huntsmen in training come in contact with a criminal group. The criminal group ends up being tied to their academy. Some of the academy's teachers and possibly the headmaster are corrupt. They help the criminal gang by diverting attention from them and looking the other way when necessary. Our group slowly uncovers this mystery and tries to put a stop to it.

Sounds interesting. Although, what is the potential risk, exactly? The lives of the students? The people outside the Academy/Kingdom? I'm sure regardless our characters will find themselves having problems with it.

I will also wait for AstroBunny AstroBunny to get a character up first as I don't have a character yet.

Sounds interesting. Although, what is the potential risk, exactly? The lives of the students? The people outside the Academy/Kingdom? I'm sure regardless our characters will find themselves having problems with it.

I will also wait for AstroBunny AstroBunny to get a character up first as I don't have a character yet.
That's a good question. I'm not sure yet, maybe the academy as a whole is threatened with being destroyed to make way for one specifically designed for corrupt huntsmen. Any suggestions?

That's a good question. I'm not sure yet, maybe the academy as a whole is threatened with being destroyed to make way for one specifically designed for corrupt huntsmen. Any suggestions?
Hm, it could provide quite a bit of intrigue and suspense if the team is given a covert operation to try to infiltrate the organization.

Hm, it could provide quite a bit of intrigue and suspense if the team is given a covert operation to try to infiltrate the organization.
I like that. So maybe it does take place at Beacon, before the series. And Ozpin is aware of the organization but not the teachers involved. So he assigns the group to go undercover.

I like that. So maybe it does take place at Beacon, before the series. And Ozpin is aware of the organization but not the teachers involved. So he assigns the group to go undercover.
Going prequel? Which character is canon mentioning Ozpin is here?

Going prequel? Which character is canon mentioning Ozpin is here?
I guess we could do prequelle or at the same time as the main series. I don't want to interact too much with the events of the series if that makes sense. I think all characters would probably still be canon, along with other ones that we create along the way

I think the school already having a few agents from said crime organization would kinda work better as it puts mistrusts in some school staff, maybe even a few "students" from that organization. Basically, our characters are actively guessing whose innocent and who is not? And kind of like infecting the school to be corrupted without the threat going public until the school's reputation becomes something else entirely. With this going on under the radar, along with the Academy's Grimm hunting curriculum could affect the students drastically in performance and their lives, especially ours as our team is, or at least, one of the select teams to go get rid of this "Crime organization"

I do want it to take place before team RWBY was assembled and play students around the time team STRQ hasn't split as a team. That is how I want the setting to be unless everyone begs to differ.

I think the school already having a few agents from said crime organization would kinda work better as it puts mistrusts in some school staff, maybe even a few "students" from that organization. Basically, our characters are actively guessing whose innocent and who is not? And kind of like infecting the school to be corrupted without the threat going public until the school's reputation becomes something else entirely. With this going on under the radar, along with the Academy's Grimm hunting curriculum could affect the students drastically in performance and their lives, especially ours as our team is, or at least, one of the select teams to go get rid of this "Crime organization"

I do want it to take place before team RWBY was assembled and play students around the time team STRQ hasn't split as a team. That is how I want the setting to be unless everyone begs to differ.
I think that all sounds fine. How does everyone else feel?

Sorry, im here! And sounds good to me! What gender should our characters be? So i can make mine! Will this be all platonic?

Sorry, im here! And sounds good to me! What gender should our characters be? So i can make mine! Will this be all platonic?
Kinda leaning onto making a gal pal character, although might be an entirely different character.

I think any gender/sex you prefer is fine. I'm okay with any potential romance or platonic bonds if you all are.

I think any gender/sex you prefer is fine. I'm okay with any potential romance or platonic bonds if you all are.

Once the last two characters are up I can make the initial post, unless someone else wants to.

Do we want to start off first day and lead into the exercise that creates the team?

Plot Outline as of now:

Four students enter Beacon Academy in hopes of becoming huntsmen and huntresses. After undergoing to entrance ceremony and being assigned to a team together, the four students have to learn to work together. On their first mission as a team, they encounter a gang of criminals and are able to put a stop to them. However, they later find out no evidence of any crimes was gathered and all captured members were let go. This leads the group to believe police corruption is involved. It is only when Beacon Academy headmaster Professor Ozpin approaches them that they find out the truth. It is Ozpin's belief that teachers, students, professional huntsmen, and huntresses are in league with the criminal gang. Ozpin believes that the 4 students are uniquely equipped to find out the truth of the matter. By going undercover.

The students must prove themselves to the criminal gang and gain their trust. All in the hopes of exposing their corruption before it's too late and the gang brings down all of Beacon Academy.

Thinking of what initial letter I could add to the team. Something that goes with S and C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back