• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A retelling of one story with characters from another? (Kind of a crossover interest?)

No, the Father is the closest thing to a god in Star Wars

No, the Father is the closest thing to a god in Star Wars
I think we’re just doing the movies

Also, Kaname Tousen as Mace Windu
7fdbd069fc8b5f5ae4483836faf5b8af.jpg

Pffft, then we're limiting ourselves! Imo
Well for one thing if we were to do everything that was canon, we’d have to do Resistance and rise of skywalker, which would require me to force myself to watch through Resistance and rewatch rise of skywalker and I REFUSE! Also, the idea is we’ll go through episodes 1-6 which are a full complete narritive on their own, then if enough people want to we’ll move onto something else like indianna jones or harry potter.

Well for one thing if we were to do everything that was canon, we’d have to do Resistance and rise of skywalker, which would require me to force myself to watch through Resistance and rewatch rise of skywalker and I REFUSE! Also, the idea is we’ll go through episodes 1-6 which are a full complete narritive on their own, then if enough people want to we’ll move onto something else like indianna jones or harry potter.
I was just talking Clone wars and maybe Rebels. Everything else is non-canon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back