• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A retelling of one story with characters from another? (Kind of a crossover interest?)

Nothing wrong with asking questions! That's what it's here for. But I definitely think it's possible to try this with other things too!

And I personally like the idea of Aku as Palpatine. Definitely interesting!
What do you think of Yeager as darth maul?

I'll say that the point of this is for these characters to meet in a very non-conventional sense, so if I'm not familiar with them it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I think we can keep discussing it for now, but so far he's the only candidate put forth for the role.

I'll make a cast list of some major characters (and some minors as well) so that way we can see what's available in the next day or so.

I'll say that the point of this is for these characters to meet in a very non-conventional sense, so if I'm not familiar with them it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I think we can keep discussing it for now, but so far he's the only candidate put forth for the role.

I'll make a cast list of some major characters (and some minors as well) so that way we can see what's available in the next day or so.
Ok, when are the pages for the actual rp (ooc, main, etc.) gonna get put up?

Another candidate for Palpatine/Sidious: General Rinaker.
James_Rinaker.jpg

Padraig Wax Padraig Wax Are we allowed to change certain things like planets and organisations to better suit our characters? For example in the case of Hazuki could I change Kamino to Planet Nippon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back