• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A never ending search...

Ephiliates

Endless Void
Hello Vin here with a 'simple' request temp

I'm searching for darker themed plots but I will rp others just ask

Let me know if you like my ideas/want to see some of my ideas or if you have ideas of your own, I'm usually very lenient

Important Info:

-I only rp BxB/MxM so please don't ask for other rps

-Literacy.
I prefer multi-paragraphs...at least two paragraphs per post, I don't think that's asking much. I'll try and give you enough to work with so please do the same! I feel like two paragraphs is a good medium though I can do more, I tend to mirror my partners post length.

-I like a lot of dark stuff, basically anything goes...just refrain from scat/toilet play or any body fluids either(vomit, piss, etc.) and avoid amputations one specific rp ruined it for me so I'd prefer to stay away from the topic.

-
I love talking OOC and making new friends so don't be shy to message me for whatever!

Some fandoms we can plot around/do!

BNHA
H x H

Haikyuu

Naruto

Pokemon

Tokyo ghoul

Honestly most anime just ask!

Some non plotted ship ideas
(If you have your own pairing ideas just tell me)

God x Mortal
Gof x God slayer

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Werewolf

Alpha x Omega

Elf x Royal

Demon x Priest

Brother x Brothers best friend

Greaser x Soc

Twin x Twin

Step brother x Step brother

Prince x Guard/Knight