• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC (2.0)

IN2oqL9.gif

Last edited:
Could have sworn I posted in here already. Weird. Anway, I was looking to join, and was wondering if I could get a basic rundown on the nations, to help me make my character's backstory.

EDIT: I some how posted in the IC thread, but I know for a fact that I posted in here. I am SO confused.

Could have sworn I posted in here already. Weird. Anway, I was looking to join, and was wondering if I could get a basic rundown on the nations, to help me make my character's backstory.

EDIT: I some how posted in the IC thread, but I know for a fact that I posted in here. I am SO confused.
Lol was about to say :^) Don't think there's a rundown of the other nations (bar dalania) other than what races live there. Though Heir might be able to help you out when they log on.

I think the world is a bit of a blankslate from my understanding

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

i need a name of a super ancient in-universe language, if you have any ideas?

Also is there a huge library anywhere in the city?
Nope, and yes.

Did you read the countries tab with all the rest of the lore?

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

i need a name of a super ancient in-universe language, if you have any ideas?

Also is there a huge library anywhere in the city?

You could try to tie the language to the ancient druids and their natural magic mentioned by countrywarriors character, though I don't know if they're extinct or if their language is actually dead or not.

You could try to tie the language to the ancient druids and their natural magic mentioned by countrywarriors character, though I don't know if they're extinct or if their language is actually dead or not.

Yeah we've been chattin' about it

Look man.
It's 6 in the morning
I have gotten 4 hours of sleep
I don't really care about anything right now
Plus, one of the big things about this RP is the fact that you can develop lore by yourself. Just give me the run down once your done.

Look man.
It's 6 in the morning
I have gotten 4 hours of sleep
I don't really care about anything right now
Plus, one of the big things about this RP is the fact that you can develop lore by yourself. Just give me the run down once your done.

Don't get cranky just coz you blinded yourself during the Eclipse yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back