• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC (2.0)

Haha, if only it wasn't a bit too ridiculous. Will have to have her go out for some elevenses or something and come back to that. You want to wait and see if Ambrose wants to go meet Cynth for some 'ingrediants' first? Could make for interesting dialogue as Jen interrupts them to ask about the thugs.

It'll be someone at the inn you'd deal with, rather than Cynth. Dozens of dodgy merchants at the Den. She's not one to deal with every weirdo who walks in the door.

It'll be someone at the inn you'd deal with, rather than Cynth. Dozens of dodgy merchants at the Den. She's not one to deal with every weirdo who walks in the door.
Ahh so she's not there to sell drinks or anything? Would have just gone to whoever looks like they're in charge of it to ask questionerinos.

Ahh so she's not there to sell drinks or anything? Would have just gone to whoever looks like they're in charge of it to ask questionerinos.

That'd be Skulldug.

He runs the bar.

He's a huge orc.

Only thing is, all he can say is "Skulldug"

Odd story, once Skulldug was a terrifying Orc chieftain. Went to the Den one day. Made a lot of noise, threatened Cynthia. No one is sure what happened when he left, but the next day he was running the bar. and only able to say his name.

But they'll be some drunk at the bar who can translate for him I'm sure.

That'd be Skulldug.

He runs the bar.

He's a huge orc.

Only thing is, all he can say is "Skulldug"

Odd story, once Skulldug was a terrifying Orc chieftain. Went to the Den one day. Made a lot of noise, threatened Cynthia. No one is sure what happened when he left, but the next day he was running the bar. and only able to say his name.

But they'll be some drunk at the bar who can translate for him I'm sure.
Oh wait is there a door guard or anything? She probably wouldn't be let in if that's the case, would have to come through the backdoor or something,

Oh wait is there a door guard or anything? She probably wouldn't be let in if that's the case, would have to come through the backdoor or something,

eh, might be some dwarf. They're not fussy who comes in. People who make a bad impression don't often get to leave.

I'll leave it there for now, gives room for a short interaction if someone wants to.

Oh you're going now?? I wasn't ready yet, I had an idea in mind. Would you mind leaving the intro to me? Or we could write it together then post it?

Oh you're going now?? I wasn't ready yet, I had an idea in mind. Would you mind leaving the intro to me? Or we could write it together then post it?
Ahh, okay, so at the door? Could just stop before she got to "The Den" Would depend if you want to do it now or wait to see what aug is up to.

Ahh, okay, so at the door? Could just stop before she got to "The Den" Would depend if you want to do it now or wait to see what aug is up to.

I'm at work right now but I'll be free tonight, but yeah stop at the door. I'll do the description of what it looks like interior wise and RP the main occupants. Then we can go from there?

I'm at work right now but I'll be free tonight, but yeah stop at the door. I'll do the description of what it looks like interior wise and RP the main occupants. Then we can go from there?
Alright, in like 8 hours? :D I must do the sleeps.

"Damn kids, get off my lawn"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Right, lots of messages I missed, damn time zones. Anyways, yeah I'm up to anything really. Ambrose has probably been going to The Den for quite a while, both for business and to chill. Avari Avari seeing as both Cynthia and him have similar interests, would you say they know each other or does she stay more in the shadows?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Right, lots of messages I missed, damn time zones. Anyways, yeah I'm up to anything really. Ambrose has probably been going to The Den for quite a while, both for business and to chill. Avari Avari seeing as both Cynthia and him have similar interests, would you say they know each other or does she stay more in the shadows?

I dare say she finds him rather amusing

Can't post till I get home at around 430 my time. (Central standard. #TexasBestState)

Also, because of the solar eclipse today, we need to attack the fire nation when they loose their bending. This is our opportunity!

A little random, but how many of the characters here are sadists?

Cynthia has a bit of high functioning sadism. She doesn't really process life like others do, side effect of all the dark magic she did. Too much self control to go really "lololol i'm so crazy" though.

may have looked at the eclipse without the glasses. My eyes feel like I've been staring at a computer screen for a whole day at max brightness.... at least I'm not blind/seeing black spots.

may have looked at the eclipse without the glasses. My eyes feel like I've been staring at a computer screen for a whole day at max brightness.... at least I'm not blind/seeing black spots.

That can perm' damage your eyes fella. We had the eclipse here in 99 and there were so many health and safety warnings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back