• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC (2.0)

207689_1.jpg

But yeah, kinda drove myself into a corner in this one. Obviously Ambrose will chose to be left alone, but I do want him to tag along with the party. Any ideas?

But yeah, kinda drove myself into a corner in this one. Obviously Ambrose will chose to be left alone, but I do want him to tag along with the party. Any ideas?
Like Ambrose is really going to stay in the town with his business unless FORCED not to. He is not really the adventuring type. So whatever reason you come up with, it has to be someone or something giving him no other option than to leave Dalania.

He was seen chatting up with Kruziik being all chill, so maybe the gang thinks that he's working with him or something and forces him to help them?

When a characters only motivation (that I've seen) is money, and bettering himself without aid of others, such that it's all about him and he could care less about the world.

Kinda makes it hard to work in a group, let alone be with one.

He doesn't care about money, he just needs it to continue with his interests. Plus, what's the point of having every character be a team player? That's what character growth is for.

He's already with Kruziik. Why not just have him side with Kruziik because Kruziik is allowing him to live/continue his business/experiments? At some point, he could see more interest in siding with the princess than the wizard for himself and just switch sides. Or he could just stay with Kruziik the whole time. Not every character has to be on the good guy hero questing side. We'll have ourselves a little civil war type of situation where everyone eventually has to pick a side between Kruziik and Nia.

I'm assuming some time passed, yes. Enough for Jenny and Nia to move on. There was still fighting going on in the arena when Nia left. I didn't think she and Jenny would wait around for it to finish up before they left.

What words did I mix up? I was in a rush when I wrote it because I had to go to work, so it's not unlikely you're right.

Last edited:
I'm assuming some time passed, yes. Enough for Jenny and Nia to move on. There was still fighting going on in the arena when Nia left. I didn't think she and Jenny would wait around for it to finish up before they left.

What words did I mix up? I was in a rush when I wrote it because I had to go to work, so it's not unlikely you're right.
To be fair. I never said she left, I said she was walking TOWARDS the exit...

I figured that when Nia accepted Jenny's help, it meant they were leaving together.

Do you want me to change it so Nia and Jenny are still standing outside the exit when the other three emerge?

I figured Jenny would take her to the Lazy Fox anyway, which is where Raimi is trying to lead Decius and Armandio. So they would all end up in the same place shortly anyway. Theoretically, at least.

I've got an idea for Nia's sword enchantments.

• The weapon can never grow dull.
  • The weapon bows to the whim of its master, whether for good or ill. Should the bearer find themselves a beacon of light in a dark world, the blade's sting will mortally wound the creatures of darkness and protect the bearer. Should the bearer find themselves a hungering shadow, they will find that the blade holds sway over the darkness, giving power to the bearer's strikes as if in a rage.
  • Depending on the disposition of the bearer, the weapon will grant powers pertaining to the individual that wields it.
  • The weapon can display a will of its own, guiding the bearers hands to defense or offense, depending on the will of the bearer.
I don't know. Sounds awesome in my head.

I've got an idea for Nia's sword enchantments.

• The weapon can never grow dull.
  • The weapon bows to the whim of its master, whether for good or ill. Should the bearer find themselves a beacon of light in a dark world, the blade's sting will mortally wound the creatures of darkness and protect the bearer. Should the bearer find themselves a hungering shadow, they will find that the blade holds sway over the darkness, giving power to the bearer's strikes as if in a rage.
  • Depending on the disposition of the bearer, the weapon will grant powers pertaining to the individual that wields it.
  • The weapon can display a will of its own, guiding the bearers hands to defense or offense, depending on the will of the bearer.
I don't know. Sounds awesome in my head.
The weapon guiding the user makes some sense for Nia...

It may sound somewhat like Decius' Axe, except in this case the weapon's will coincides with the will of the user. Instead of the will of the weapon overtaking the user, the will of the user overtakes the weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back