• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC (2.0)

Let it be known! Since aug has already spilled the cat out of the bean bag that the Goblins are getting back up, I might as well elaborate.

Only important Goblins are awarded such a way to cheat death. Chieftains, Goblin Heros. They don't regrow lost limbs, but their wounds don't seem to faze them. They can't reform their bodies like skeletons, but they can fight on without them. Fatal wounds will kill them but they'll just get back up later.

Only important Goblins are affected by this. If they could all get back up, that would be unfair.

Let it be known! Since aug has already spilled the cat out of the bean bag that the Goblins are getting back up, I might as well elaborate.

Only important Goblins are awarded such a way to cheat death. Chieftains, Goblin Heros. They don't regrow lost limbs, but their wounds don't seem to faze them. They can't reform their bodies like skeletons, but they can fight on without them. Fatal wounds will kill them but they'll just get back up later.

Only important Goblins are affected by this. If they could all get back up, that would be unfair.
I mean isn't already unfair due to how stupidly op Kruzik is compared to the group even without the goblins coming back.

I just dislike characters, especially random side characters and cannon fodder coming back to life through any means after being killed.
Well in that case my friend I shall tell you a secret. Destroy the brain and they can't get back up. Chop off their head? Done. Arrow through the eye? Done. Crush their head in a crazy show of strength? Done.

The magic that sustains them is in their mind. Destroy the mind and the magic is useless. Disconnect the head from the body and the magic is kaput. They can be killed. It just takes an extra step, or a super epic finishing blow.

Well in that case my friend I shall tell you a secret. Destroy the brain and they can't get back up. Chop off their head? Done. Arrow through the eye? Done. Crush their head in a crazy show of strength? Done.

The magic that sustains them is in their mind. Destroy the mind and the magic is useless. Disconnect the head from the body and the magic is kaput. They can be killed. It just takes an extra step, or a super epic finishing blow.
So they are basically like fucking zombies? With all the magic bullshit that's going on I guess it is weird of me to expect any realism. Just dont make it annoying.

This is fantasy world with magic an Goblins. Realism is in short supply.

And don't worry it'll only be Kruziik's chosen. They'll hang with him and do his bidding. I've decided that there's only going to be like three of them.

... How many pages are there now?
anime-flipping-pages-notebook-animated-gif.gif

The idea I used in the last iteration of this RP was that it absorbed energy and converted it into heat that gradually cools back down. Such that, in theory. If the sword was struck by lighting, the thing would basically be a lightsaber for a time.

But I'm always willing to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back