• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC (2.0)

Armandio was still in the stands trying to rouse his grandfather, who was caught in a daze. He was about to give up and go on without him, maybe choke the shame down with some alcohol later, when a gorilla ran in all fours down the steps. The lumbering ape quickly relayed to Armandio in D.S.L: "I'm a friend of your grandfather's. I must take him to safety. Save yourself!" He picked up Arman's grandfather like an old baby and jump out the nearest window.

tenor.gif

So, in case it wasn't obvious, I wrote as if the stuff that happened in RandomFella's post, particularly Jenny using a firecracker-like device to blow a path through one of the entrances, occurred at this point. Raimi doesn't know what could be behind it, so she thinks it might actually be a miracle sent from the gods who disapprove of Kruziik's actions.

I hope that isn't a problem, but I can edit it out if it is.

Surely with all the fighting going on in the middle there will be a chance for Ambrose to get out, the goblin's with him would likely want to jump in yeah? Would imagine taking chances wouldn't be the best plan with a lunatic.

I was thinking something like that too, but considering the fact that he's only getting through the shitfest thanks to his new vicious bodyguards and that they're probably too deep in the kool-aid to chose fighting over serving their master, I thought maybe it would be best for Ambrose to try to bs his way out of Kruziik's way too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back