• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC (2.0)

I'm sure Rae's happy to share, but if you don't open the hatch soon, Decius might drink it all by himself.

Maybe that would've been the more effective threat. Open the hatch or we'll let Decius drink all your booze.

"But human's words can't be trusted."

Thats-Racist-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-9.gif

Been busy most of the day, gonna get to posting soon.

Dunno, but I'm guessing he either followed or got roped into coming by Armandio before he could object.

Also possible, he caught wind before the others of the goblins that were tromping around upstairs immediately after the hatch closed in Randomfella's post and jumped in to save his own skin.

Or maybe we left him outside by accident. Oops.

The hatch closed in a Decius post. Yours mentioned something about goblin screams being muffled but heard. I thought that meant goblins showed up right after everyone got safely below.

A mechanical engineering problem arises, and the crew must escape the glorified pantry. They must then escape the city as one of Kruziik's chosen leads some goons to kill them.

Well, we are gonna have the usual introductions. After that I want to have Decius argue that going sooner would be better as opposed to later with the logic that, if any one of the creatures finds this hatch in a place where they commonly visit, a tavern, then they would quickly build up in numbers one after another until there would be a small army waiting for them on the other end.

Dunno, but I'm guessing he either followed or got roped into coming by Armandio before he could object.

Also possible, he caught wind before the others of the goblins that were tromping around upstairs immediately after the hatch closed in Randomfella's post and jumped in to save his own skin.

Or maybe we left him outside by accident. Oops.

Being The Corpse Holder he shouldn't have too much trouble with the goblins as long as he can talk before they shove a knife on his liver.

By 'upstairs', you mean the room above the hatch, or is there another room in the inn where the goblins could be? Because if it's the latter it would make my next post a lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back