• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc interest check (OPEN FOR NEW PEOPLE)

I sexually identify as a oreo cookie with the top half removed and a smiley face carved into the cream and gold flakes around it sitting at a twenty seven degrees angle on top of a bhuddist monks head, and the monk identifys as a lightbulb

I sexually identify as a oreo cookie with the top half removed and a smiley face carved into the cream and gold flakes around it sitting at a twenty seven degrees angle on top of a bhuddist monks head, and the monk identifys as a lightbulb
Disgusting.
Twenty seven degrees? What are you? Casual? Twenty eight is a far superior angle.

Good for you. You can always turn to the monk when you need some good ideas.
image.jpeg

Question : How do these RPs handle time passing? Do we all go day by day? Might be weird if it suddenly switches from day to night.

Most roleplays do it occurring to what's going on, generally skipping nights unless something important is happening, and time skipping when periods in between a certain point aren't important (Generally notifying players in advance so they can say if they want to remain in a situation for longer for whatever reason). It really depends on the GM(s) and what their plans are. That is assuming your asking about general rp's on this site, and not this specific one :D

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior
"Likes: Children, animals"
Wow+that+s+pretty+cool+i+know+a+loli+who+s+butt+_83b3e9f4f6e51c2c9efd47b02a827c03.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back