• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc interest check (OPEN FOR NEW PEOPLE)

Maybe he could turn it evil and it could fight against Decius and we could have a whole redemption arc for the Axe where it sacrifices itself to save the world? or it could just be a normal axe.

Interested. Hope I'm not too late. Anyways, since magic here is like in the Elder Scrolls, there would be healing magic, yes? If so, how effective can healing magic be?

Can you not tarnish the good Davion name?
Cynthia could just be a close family friend, or from a noble family, maybe knights?

Interested. Hope I'm not too late. Anyways, since magic here is like in the Elder Scrolls, there would be healing magic, yes? If so, how effective can healing magic be?
I've never really thought about that... I guess it could simply accelerate healing by X amount?

Can you not tarnish the good Davion name?
Cynthia could just be a close family friend, or from a noble family, maybe knights?

Lovebornes are from out west, and Cynthia bailed on the family a long long time ago. Might have possibly met at some sort of social function when they were children, doubt they'd recognize each other. At least at first.

It starts to vibrate if there's another axe in the vicinity out of jealousy.

Or maybe it gets a crush on one of the local merc's war hammers.
These are the side characters I live for. In the last rp I had a super intelligent horse that commented on the goings on around him, except no could hear him... because he was a horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back