• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc interest check (OPEN FOR NEW PEOPLE)

Do we just post our characters in the other forum when we're ready or do you need to clear them first?

Jenny is adorbs
see the thing about using a face-claim from an existing anime is that I can get good in character reaction images
c0dHPw5.png

Jenny is adorbs
Thanks, I was listening to that dark souls track while reading your cs and it felt so eerily fitting, it was all really well done.

Jen could live in her basement lol, wouldn't necessarily mean they know each other well.
Wait nvm it's a tavern not an inn haha

Last edited:
Thanks, I was listening to that dark souls track while reading your cs and it felt so eerily fitting, it was all really well done.
:O Jen could live in her basement lol, wouldn't necessarily mean they know each other well.

Wait nvm it's a tavern not an inn haha

I think Jenny might be a bit too respectable for that kinda place! Maybe if she needed a rare ingredient or chemical she'd swing by. The Den is basically Ebay.

Morally questionable Ebay.

I think Jenny might be a bit too respectable for that kinda place! Maybe if she needed a rare ingredient or chemical she'd swing by. The Den is basically Ebay.

Morally questionable Ebay.
I don't know if respectable is the right word. She is a bit of a thief who loves to drink, so I wouldn't put it past her to visit, though people might think it's an unruly child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back