• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc interest check (OPEN FOR NEW PEOPLE)

I'm interested :D can you count me in?
I'm a little bit curious though, what kind of havoc that happen?

HoD, reveal the map and show the world the world! ... Yeah that makes sense.
okigira-jpg.292403

I'm creating a CS right now, but I have a question.
Do we have a port or beach in the city of Dalania? Because if I see on that map, Dalania seems near an ocean?

I'm creating a CS right now, but I have a question.
Do we have a port or beach in the city of Dalania? Because if I see on that map, Dalania seems near an ocean?

Think they said in the setting that it was covered in ocean and connected to the mountains.

Think they said in the setting that it was covered in ocean and connected to the mountains.

Well it is, but it is written that the sea is in southern region of city.
What I'm curious is do we have a beach or port in the city? because if I look at that map, it looks like east of Dalania is an ocean :D

Well it is, but it is written that the sea is in southern region of city.
What I'm curious is do we have a beach or port in the city? because if I look at that map, it looks like east of Dalania is an ocean :D
"Bordered between The Red Mountains to the south and sea to it’s North, East, and West" I'd assume it has a port, but I can't confirm anything of course.

"Bordered between The Red Mountains to the south and sea to it’s North, East, and West" I'd assume it has a port, but I can't confirm anything of course.

Ah well my mistake, I forgot about which part of it that has a mountain or sea. Sorry.
Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back