• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Mutants Last Hope OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh, okay but what if the plot I want to write has more than just my character? This is supposed to be us all together working as a team, I figured the first chapter should show how well we all work together.
You can talk about the team, when i start the prompt it'll makes sense on how you introduce your character, who you know / don't know, and interacting with the other characters.

I think that is a fine starting point for 'the crew.' An underground group of misfits based at a bar is simply iconic
Agreed. Pretty classic start.

Hehe, ye right about that.

Hmm, any thoughts about me character?
The militant Multiple Man angle seems like a good fit for the scenario and should be pretty fun to play off of. Depending on how things go, Nickie may offer to upgrade Fodder's gear.

Agreed. Pretty classic start.

The militant Multiple Man angle seems like a good fit for the scenario and should be pretty fun to play off of. Depending on how things go, Nickie may offer to upgrade Fodder's gear.
That may or may not work, considering the level of tech the laddie can clone. Still, my boyos love to use the classics! Besides, improvisational weapons are fun to use.

Its not set in stone or anything but I was thinking a handful of us were
Hehe, my group probably be in a corner, doing stuff and acting like a normal group of people.

I am moderately fuzzled: each of his clones think of themself as an individual?
Yup, they are an extension of Duke's personality. Let's just say Duke's a bit of a schizophrenic, and that is reflected in his powers. Though in a sense, each clones is makes up a part of Duke's personality, which collectively reflect's Duke's personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back