• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Mutants Last Hope OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nice. Be careful around Phantasma. She doesn't really look before she steps. And by 'steps' I mean bounces.

Nice. Be careful around Phantasma. She doesn't really look before she steps. And by 'steps' I mean bounces.

"...and then the ninjas surrounded me, and I fought off hordes of them until they overwhelmed me, and I set off the self-destruct at the last second. So, how did you die?"
"I, um... got stepped on."
"Oh, by a giant death robot that was terrorising the city?"
"Uh... nope. Teammate. Didn't even notice me..."

Finally posted. Sorry about that wait. And the size of that post. Most of that was what I started a couple days ago and never got finished and I couldn't just delete it lol. I attempted to Tab he post off so you can just skip to the relevant stuff.

Anyone got some (potentially silly) theoreticals in mind?

E.G.
WhipDing's character, Redux, being given a mecha suit to stomp around in. Considering the way his personality has fabricated because of his circumstance, he'd be like the Iron Giant - bulky suit of armor but comically gentle.

Anyone got some (potentially silly) theoreticals in mind?

E.G.
WhipDing's character, Redux, being given a mecha suit to stomp around in. Considering the way his personality has fabricated because of his circumstance, he'd be like the Iron Giant - bulky suit of armor but comically gentle.
What do you mean?

Mecha suit head opens to reveal a smaller head, which also opens and reveals an even smaller Redux head :xFtongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back