• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Marriage Between Nations (Interest Check & Lore Thread)

Ooo no no!! It’s ok, choose something you like!! Signy’s technical full name will at least include the royal Family’s, she just likes to use ‘Oydis’ as that was her Mothers original maiden name,

But technically Sigs name will be Signy Oydis-Briain

mood6 mood6 Does the source dream last for years so that potential sorcerers end up in a coma, does it continue every night like a series of episodes, or is just the process of getting to the dream considered long, not the actual dream itself?

Also, are any of the two countries located near the coast?

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Apologies!! RP Nation didn't send me notifs for this thread and now I'm sad c":

I'm still open to make the third child of Alvor, correct?

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡
[/QUOTE]

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Shoot yes, my bad! The youngest. Sorry its been a long morning c":

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

As far as gender evening, do I need to make a certain one to help even out?

RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren We will probably end up needing more males, but make your characters whatever gender you want. If things become too unbalanced, I’ll probably make another character.

It's still open as far as I know, via this post!
Thank you for the interest everyone! This is the first rp I've started on this website, so I wasn't expecting anyone to be interested. Everyone is reserved that asked to be.

@. D O V E I'll be making an OOC thread once one or two more people have posted their character sheets. I was considering a discord instead, but I've never made a server before and not everyone could use it. Also, thank you for inviting other people!

@Callahan Thank you for the interest and I'm sorry that you couldn't get the reservation you wanted! If you are still interested in the thread and you want to rp someone from that kingdom, you could play a lord/lady, military leader, or really anything you want!

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous I love that idea! I also get the exam struggle, as mine are in two weeks. This thread will continue to be open even after the rp thread has begun. and if you don't want to/can't get a CS up at the start, we can just say he arrived late to the celebration. I also don't know when the rp will actually start, so don't rush! Real life is more important!

Void Dweller Void Dweller Yes, she is fine. In the future, please be patient. I have a life outside rping and it's only been a day since you posted. No hard feelings, just wanted to let you know!

mood6 mood6 Wow, I go to the ER and come back to tons of new people and character sheets abound. Hehe. Sorry I was absent for a bit. I legit went to the ER. Never had a kidney stone before. I imagine this is what being shot feel like. Pain got so bad I couldn't think, stand, talk and now I can't pee. It set me back on some of my homework, though, so if you could be a little more patient with me when it comes to finishing my CS it would be much appreciated.

mood6 mood6 Wow, I go to the ER and come back to tons of new people and character sheets abound. Hehe. Sorry I was absent for a bit. I legit went to the ER. Never had a kidney stone before. I imagine this is what being shot feel like. Pain got so bad I couldn't think, stand, talk and now I can't pee. It set me back on some of my homework, though, so if you could be a little more patient with me when it comes to finishing my CS it would be much appreciated.
Jesus Christ...that sucks, dude. That's a very valid reason to not be around much. I have exams this week, so I won't be around much myself.

I’m sorry, that sounds terrible. Yeah I think everyone will understand any delays.

Oh my god, I hope you’re ok!! stay safe with hospitals too atm!!

ithinkcat ithinkcat Don't worry about it! I've had quite a few family emergencies in the past few weeks, so I totally get it. Please look out for your health above all and your role will be there for you whenever you can post. Don't push yourself!

I should be able to get the plotting thread up today, though my activity may be shaky as I have four essays to write for finals.

I am so hyped by how many juicy characters are joining omg
this is gonna be good 😤💖😤

Terrier B Terrier B Lol, I had nurses getting in my face and not respecting social distancing when I was at the ER. How inconsiderate of them! Nah, I would rather have gotten covid than a kidney stone. Given, having both would be worse, but living in perpetual pain to the point that opioid painkillers only help a little has been a humbling experience. But thank you for the concern. I'll live.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford I'm pretty sure most everyone is having exams this week and next. One of my professors was nice enough to let me give my presentation next week instead of today. I hope yours are going well. Thanks for the concern, btw.

Void Dweller Void Dweller Thank you also for the concern. I hate being that person holding others back.

mood6 mood6 Thank you, and I will. I'm happy to see how much interest your RP got, and I hope none of your family emergencies were particularly bad. Take care of yourself, as well.

Terrier B Terrier B Lol, I had nurses getting in my face and not respecting social distancing when I was at the ER. How inconsiderate of them! Nah, I would rather have gotten covid than a kidney stone. Given, having both would be worse, but living in perpetual pain to the point that opioid painkillers only help a little has been a humbling experience. But thank you for the concern. I'll live.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford I'm pretty sure most everyone is having exams this week and next. One of my professors was nice enough to let me give my presentation next week instead of today. I hope yours are going well. Thanks for the concern, btw.

Void Dweller Void Dweller Thank you also for the concern. I hate being that person holding others back.

mood6 mood6 Thank you, and I will. I'm happy to see how much interest your RP got, and I hope none of your family emergencies were particularly bad. Take care of yourself, as well.
Anytime! Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back