• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Magic's Folly (Fantasy Quest | full)

FINISHED I sincerely hope that she is okay! I will be changing a few things, but I wanted to get her up so that we could continue on:D

FINISHED I sincerely hope that she is okay! I will be changing a few things, but I wanted to get her up so that we could continue on:D
She's fantastic, definitely something new that will be added to the mix! Can't wait to see her entrance!

Alistar will definitely be interesting. I like the nice contrast all of the OCs have with each other. Group RPs tend to have repeating personalities, but thus far that is a non-issue.

It's fine! :) I just thought I'd let you know.

I'll make my next post in the morning, hopefully we'll be able to get someone to play the role of Newt bearer by then.

and i got sat todays -slumps- and finished them muhahahah and you need a player? i think i got someone

Fell asleep -yawns- let me ask
Gentle reminder that character sheets should be finished by 11:59 pm PST. If you could confirm with your friend about the role, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I will have to make a new character for Newt. (I don't mind, it would be enjoyable)

Last edited:
hmmm he said he will check and mc should be finished by tomworrow i hope ive finished the sat and turn papers so i have more free time

and shamy said he will check it out though i did tell him to make a decission quickky, though tight now he is asleep

you may want to advice everyone to have shout outs whne you post to the main Rp because alerts are acting up again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back